Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed s9 SD card unrecognized by ResScan or S'Head
ResMed s9 SD card unrecognized by ResScan or S'Head
Greetings! Big Grin Hello guys, I'm having hard time accessing the data on my SD card. I'v been using ResMed Airsense10 Auto and been monitoring the valuable usage data in my SD using ResScan 5.7 on my windows10 laptop with no issues. But now, my ResScan Software no longer recognise my SD card like it previously did. Upon insertion of SD via card reader, usually the software automatically detects the card and gives option in downloading the data. Thought it might just be ResScan problem so I downloaded sleephead but same problem. Any thing I missed? 

Lookiing forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards, Krebb
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed s9 SD card unrecognized by ResScan or S'Head
Hi krebb21,
Welcome

The card readers, as well as the SD card can wear out in the contact area.  Try using another card reader, and if No Joy, try another SD card.  As a side note: A lot of us use a Toshiba FlashAir WiFi SD card to avoid this the wear problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the response Crimson Nape Smile I'll keep that noted.

Well I think the card reader is working fine as the Card is recognized by windows. In fact, I can even check the contents. However, ResScan does not and I think I just found out why. I ran a kapersky scan, in the quarantine report there are deleted files 1. Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.sgby 2. HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic 3. Trojan.Win32.Agent.hwve. It has been deleted as per kapersky report but still my SD is not recognizable by ResScan and Sleepyhead. Do you think this can still be recovered without the need to format?

Thank you! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
if you can still access the files on the Sd-card via windows explorer than just copy them over to your harddrive in a new directory.
when you do the import in sleepyhead simply click on specify directory (or something like that) and point to that very directory you just created.

I don't know resscan but I suppose there is a similar "import from file" function which allows you to point to a specific file or directory (although some features might be missing e.g. changing device-setting)

(and check what files and to which program they belong your antivirus thingy has "deleted" - maybe they belong to resscan (reinstall would than help) or your operating system itself .... and as it is currently in the news you might also want to read up on whether antivirus software is harm- or unseful ^^)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 98 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,356 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 376 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 439 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,639 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.