Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed s9, SH 1.0.0beta 2 & CMS50F Don't Sync
ResMed s9, SH 1.0.0beta 2 & CMS50F Don't Sync
At some point my Sleapyhead stopped syncing my ResMed S9 and CMS 50F wrist oximeter.

It seems the problem is reading the oximeter because it shows that the oximeter runs well over an hour than it is actually used.

The graphs in SH, for example, show I stopped the machine at 8:00am but it shows the oximeter being turned off 9:30am, even though I turn them both on/off at approx the same time.

I don't recall whether this started after I updated from SH 0.9.8-1

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed s9, SH 1.0.0beta 2 & CMS50F Don't Sync
Between 0.9.8-1 and 1.0.0beta2 there was an update to oximetry import that related to time zone offsets. You don't give your location in your profile, and so I'm not sure if this is related to your problem. I haven't used my oximeter lately, but I do recall a 5 hour offset which would correspond to my time zone. I think I fixed it by purging and re-importing and allowing SleepyHead to do its automatic syncing. If you do some experimenting along these lines and report your results, we would have a better chance at getting this fixed.
Although I'm not sure of Jedimark's current workload, so no promises. But perhaps a workaround, at least.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed s9, SH 1.0.0beta 2 & CMS50F Don't Sync
Brewskie,

Are you importing the data direct from the CMS50F using USB? If so I think I've experienced the same problem. The data seems to get distributed over a time period from the session start to the time I download it, not the time I end the recording session on the Oximeter.

I find to get the data synched correctly I have to import it into the 'SPO2 Assistant' software that came with the oximeter. This writes the session data into a 'hidden/special' folder (at least in Windows 10):

C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V2.7.0 

SleepyHead will not load files directly from this location. I've found I have to copy the .spo2 file(s) to a normal folder in order to import them using the Oximetry wizard in SleepyHead. The data is then sync'd over the correct recorded duration.

Hope this helps.

HZone
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 807 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,408 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,296 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 760 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SPO2 WRIST MONITOR CMS50F DanMcD 1 625 04-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Sp02 Assistant + CMS50F 2020 Questions JonUK 6 2,603 03-29-2023, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Get Spo2 Assistant to connect to a CMS50F Pulse Oximeter running on a Silicon Mac darral.freund 1 1,124 03-26-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.