Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed software for OSX
ResMed software for OSX
Is there data card reading software for Resmed S9 CPAP machine available that will run on mac OSX? I'm looking to download if possible. Have just joined the forum.. feeling less alone with this now, thanks!

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed software for OSX
welcome to the forum... what S9 you have?
it should say next to power button ... AutoSet - Elite - Escape - Escape Auto

SleepyHead software support the S9 and works with Mac computers
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no Apple Mac OSX version of ResScan, Windows only. SleepyHead has versions for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mikec,
WELCOME! to the forum,! and as you have discovered, you're not alone. Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2012, 02:24 AM)zonk Wrote: welcome to the forum... what S9 you have?
it should say next to power button ... AutoSet - Elite - Escape - Escape Auto

SleepyHead software support the S9 and works with Mac computers

Hi.. Autoset. I've downloaded and installed SleepyHead, seems to work fine except for a few minor font issues. Thanks for the input!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2012, 02:12 AM)mikec Wrote: Is there data card reading software for Resmed S9 CPAP machine available that will run on mac OSX? I'm looking to download if possible. Have just joined the forum.. feeling less alone with this now, thanks!

Mike

I am using the sleepyhead software on my mac. The link is on the bord. Works great!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,081 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 368 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 332 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 574 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,016 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 632 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,181 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.