Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please add Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma to OSCAR
RE: Please add Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma to OSCAR
Hi Guy,

Could you please give me a rough estimate of how long we should expect it to be before you are able to release the full OSCAR version for the Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max machines? If at all?!
Thank you,
Linda

And if you need more data from us? Or if there is anything additional we can do to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Without wanting to push, I'd also like to know as I'm choosing between Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and Prisma Smart - the former will cost me $300 more.
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
The standard reply from the OSCAR project is when it is ready.

All programming is performed by volunteers. Many are still working, all have other interests.

OSCAR is always open to new volunteers, especially programmers. If you are interested please PM me, Gideon, and we will talk the specifics.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Gideon.

I have no programming skills unfortunately! And not very many IT skills at all, in fact!

But is there anything else that I or anyone else could do to lessen the burden on your team? (Apart from stop asking when it will be ready!!!)

And not just so we can maybe get Prisma more quickly, but because I genuinely appreciate it must be a lot of work, and wondered if I can help in anyway.

Thanks,
Linda
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you help me with installing the prisma software? When I try and open the software I get the following error message: The connection to the "prismaServer service" could not be
established. Check the network interface and the availability of the
"169.254.254.255" server.
If the problem persists, check the proxy settings and make sure that
the current user has the necessary authorizations for connecting.
-Alternatively, carry out the "pTS.checker" tool on the "prismaTS"
installation CD
Post Reply Post Reply
Perhaps it would be helpful to read through these instructions.

You can download the software from here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, at the link OpalRose provided above, you can also download the older 5.5.0.36 version software, if you can't get the newer version to work.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much. That older version works fine!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 71 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,051 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 852 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 573 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 940 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  Loewenstein Prisma <> OSCAR Camera Obscura 17 5,151 12-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: carnuntum

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.