Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan?
RE: ResScan?
(08-11-2017, 05:45 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 01:34 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Dave,
Also check the version and build number.  Here is the easy way:
Press Windows Key + R, type “winver” into the Run dialog, and press Enter.

I have version 1703 (OS Build 15063.540)

ResScan for me is 5.8.0.9556

Same versions for me. I had this problem with 5.7 and upgraded to 5.8 to see if that would fix it - nope.
Post Reply Post Reply
Eureka! - I have a firing solution.   I went to the Windows app menu and turned on all the.NET options, rebooted and ResScan worked.
Steps:
  1. Windows Key+"R"
  2. Type: appwiz.cpl -> ENTER
  3. Select Turn Widows features on or off (Upper Left of Screen)
  4. Change the "dot" to a "check mark" (select all options) on the the first 2 options:
    This is performed by fully expanding each category and selecting any box not checked.
    • .NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0)
    • .NET Framework 4.7 Advanced Services
  5. Select OK
  6. Exit the wizapp.cpl
  7. Reboot
  8. Try ResScan

Also, No joy using the the VC++ 2017.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad I already have those checked. I tried removing .net, rebooting, reinstalling again. Tried repairing .net using M$ repair tool. Just not going to work on mine. Not a huge deal for me but hope that info can help someone. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Gotta check mine this eve when I get back home. As before one user acct had it working and the other was not.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad 
I too have tried all of the recommended solutions without success. I would appreciate any other options. to read airsense 10 autoset data.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape's suggestion didn't work for me either. I suspect we'll have to wait for a new version of the software.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm attempting to install the next build of 'dows 10. It's not the latest but it is an rs3_release. Not having much hope but will report back if I get it installed. It's already failed once.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Now that I have my Win 10 working, I've run out of computers to try anything on.   I'm wondering if it is a file ownership or permission issue.  This idea won't hurt and may help.  It allows your current username to take ownership of a file or directory.   After you download and install it, "Take Ownership" will appear in the option list when you right-click on a file or directory when you are in Windows Explorer.  I would try taking ownership of both Program and Data ResScan directories.  

Take File/Directory Ownership

Another thought; Look at the directory Properties->Security on both directories.  Make sure "Everyone""Everybody"(thanks to Alan)  has "Full Control".  If not, edit it to Full.

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
16251.rs3_release still has the error.

FYI the group name is "Everyone". Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Alan! I was writing on a Linux box and had a case of "Sometimers".

I will make the correction.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 98 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,354 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 376 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 439 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,639 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 611 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.