Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 30 Day Compliance Report - Date Range
ResScan 30 Day Compliance Report - Date Range
I have loaded 11 months of data. When I ask for a 30 day compliance report it uses the oldest 30 days of data.I want to use the newest 30 days. How do I do this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 30 Day Compliance Report - Date Range
You tell the software what dates you want by highlighting the dates that you want in the navigation bar before requesting the report. At least that is the way that I do it.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
PaytonA

Which version of ResScan are you using?

What do you mean by the "Navigation Bar?
Post Reply Post Reply
click on "statistics" from the top
click on the arrow of the "viewing range" little window
scroll down to 30 days and click it (the days chosen get highlighted)

click on "report" from the top bar, to switch to view report
you can choose summary data, usage data, ...

Here is video tutorial for version 3.12 and the same thing for later versions
http://apneaboard.com/resscan.htm

scroll down for "resscan basic" video http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

If you have not got resscan manual download, you can download from "private files and links"
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk

Thanks for the information - it was very educational
Post Reply Post Reply
I forget to mention the guide
http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf

[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI - ResScan's "30 Day Compliance" report will always select the first 30 days. It's not something you can change since the keyword is built into ResScan: "SelectFirst30Days". Yes I've tried other ways like "SelectLast30Days". Didn't work...

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk

I have the guide - thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2015, 06:38 PM)AlanE Wrote: FYI - ResScan's "30 Day Compliance" report will always select the first 30 days. It's not something you can change since the keyword is built into ResScan: "SelectFirst30Days". Yes I've tried other ways like "SelectLast30Days". Didn't work...

I also find this to be a problem. I have tried manually selecting the last 30 days, but it generates a report for the first 30 days regardless. Maybe I can temporarily "delete" all but the last 30 days and not save the change . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
Pugsy and I figured out something similar in the machine itself. There's some sort of compliance check report on the machine itself that can be displayed on the display of the machine itself. It appeared to be the first 30 days as well. The only fix we found was to do a data erase and lose all the all the data in the machine.

It was poorly documented in the manuals. Some people were at risk of losing their machines for compliance reasons because the DME's didn't understand it was the first 30 days, not the last.

The solution may be to manually list a report for the last 30 days.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 432 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.