Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.1 - Compliance report
Good Morning My Fellow Sleep Aponea sufferers.

I have a ResMed S9 AutoSet, and I am trying to create a 30 day Compliance Report to send to ResSleep, for review.

Unfortunately, every time I try to create this report, it always creates the report for the first 30 days I ever had the APAP - right back in 2011.

I'm looking for some advice or help on how I can correct this?

Please advise if you now how.

My thanks,
Rick
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum, MAVERICK
30 compliance period means the first 30 days that you've used the machine, normally its for US compliance insurance purposes

You need to scroll down and select "30 days", than you can choose all data or summary, etc .. don't choose 30 days compliance

Post Reply Post Reply
What zonk said. You need to select the previous 30 days then print out the compliance data for that time period.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Ok - got it! LOL

Thank you very much!

Now, I have a new problem - when I DO chose 'Last 30 days' it shows my aponea to be much worse (7.9) in the rendered Excel spreadsheet to the rendered data in the review? (4.1) in ResScan. (this is via Compliance Export)

Any idea? Surely it is the same data?

EDIT: Ok, I think I have it figured out - I need to go to Review, select the time period in there, before going to Report and selecting Usage Compliance. No worries!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi MAVERICK,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my report I think jerry1967 14 307 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jerry1967
  My Dads Oximetry Report DavePaulson 10 436 08-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  Oximetry Report- Can You Help Me Understand? nico08 12 361 08-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Progress report David44142 11 636 07-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Last Post: David44142
  Oximter report - sleep apnea? Tiredman 5 198 07-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  FMCSA Cpap Machine Compliance Bridgewater2010 4 272 07-20-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  my first report, ahi down to 15, is cpap working? chicken 27 825 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last