Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.1 device log tab
ResScan 5.1 device log tab
Hi,
I'm new to the board and here is my first question:
I have the ResMed S9 autoset and just have downloaded / installed the ResScan 5.1 software.
Now, there is a Oximetry Statistic and a Device Log Tab which is blank. How can I access the data for this 2 tab's?
Thank you for a answer.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 5.1 device log tab
Hi robert270651,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the datamanagement software but hang in there and someone who knows the ins & outs of ResScan will be along to help you, soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-21-2014, 03:05 PM)robert270651 Wrote: Hi,
I'm new to the board and here is my first question:
I have the ResMed S9 autoset and just have downloaded / installed the ResScan 5.1 software.
Now, there is a Oximetry Statistic and a Device Log Tab which is blank. How can I access the data for this 2 tab's?
Thank you for a answer.
Welcome robert270651

Oximetry data required ResMed oximetry kit which is quite expensive. Most people buy an oximter and use SleepyHead to read oximetry data.

SleepyHead works with Contec CMS50D+/E/F Oximeters either standalone or synced with CPAP data, up to firmware revision v3.7, plus data files produced by the SpO2Review software for newer firmware devices.
SleepyHead download link: http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH/

There are number of threads about importing oximeter data into SleepyHead, here is a wiki
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Supplier 19: for pulse oximeters
Suppliers List: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

From ResScan 5.1 manual: pages 30/31
Device Log Tab
Device logs are recorded by the therapy device and stored in internal memory. These can be copied from the internal memory to a ResMed USB stick, or retrieved directly from the therapy device for display in ResScan. The information classed as Device Logs are divided into three
categories:
* Alarm Events
* System Events
* Settings Change.
Note: These events are available only on particular therapy devices. Contact your ResMed representative for more information on these therapy devices.

Oximetry Statistics Tab
Oximetry data is gathered by the oximeter and stored on the SmartMedia card, SD card or USB stick when using ResLink or an oximeter module.
This tab displays the length of time the SpO2 levels were below three user-defined values. Change these values by typing in the field provided. Also displayed are the minimum, median, and maximum values for both SpO2 and pulse rate and the oxygen desaturation index (ODI). The ODI represents the mean value of the number of oxygen desaturation events (ie, where the SpO2 decline threshold of 3–4% is reached) per hour during the recorded session. The precise value of this threshold can be set in Tools > Options > Graphs > ODI Detection Parameters. The new threshold will take effect after the data is reloaded.
To view the oximetry statistics, go to the Oximetry Statistics tab and double-click a detailed data session in the Browser.
Note: Oximetry statistics are available from applicable therapy devices only.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I was wondering mostly about the Device Log Tab which is blank. I have read the manual where it says: "These events are available only on particular therapy devices"
If the S9 autoset is compatible, (which I don't know) there should be a way to view the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 228 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.