Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.5 Urgent report problem
ResScan 5.5 Urgent report problem
I have ResScan v5.5 Windows 7 Pro sp1 and used to be able to export a PDF compliance or detailed report without a problem.  I just tried several times to export the compliance report. First from the File, export compliance option it does not allow me to choose the patient (there is only 1) and then gives me a .csv with only headers, no other data. Trying from the export icon, then selecting 30-day compliance, it gives me the screen report that I can save to PDF but it is giving me data from the first month I installed the software and downloaded the card - Jan-Feb 2014.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as my s9 SD card may have been lost in the mail to the DME and cannot get supplies until I email them a report.

I could install ResScan 5.5 or 6 which I have the nstallers for on a Windows 10 PC if I could import the data to the new version. ResScan has never run well on the Win 7 32bit pc, a lot of 'not responding' slowdowns but it does show me all the data  eventually.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 5.5 Urgent report problem
Are you wanting a compliance for the first 30-days of use? If not, that is the wrong report. You need to select, Usage Compliance from the Select Report dropdown box. It's the last option. You will need to select the date range from your data listings on the left.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I did the Usage Compliance and it initially selected the very first month of usage but I was able to select the most recent dates. The problem is that this report is missing the Respiratory Indices - events/hr, etc that the 30 day compliance report has. I found an report from a few years ago that was 4 pages with the statistics for AHI, AI C, leak, etc along with the usage with Summary Graphs on the last 2 pages.

The Usage compliance probably is okay for the insurance company but the Doctor needs that other statistics for AHI, etc to renew my RX for the supplies. Do I need to make some sort of custom report?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to create a custom report patterned after the usage compliance report but with the added statistics needed.
Now I just need to find out if my v5.5 data can be imported into v6 on a new pc.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm now running RS v5.9 and have not suffered any data loss.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s perfectly possible to move the rescan data from one pc to another the data location changes a bit between windows versions and version 6 and later has a stupid password but other than that not many differences I would stick with 5.9
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
Do you know if v5.9 is compatible with Windows 10 H20 or do I need to install as Windows 7 compatible?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had 5.9 on my Surface Pro with no problems. I'm not sure which version of W10 is on it,however.

Currently I have 6.1 on the computer, using my Skype password(!).
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,334 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 159 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.