Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.6.0.9419
Once running, I can see SD card and date in Windows Explorer. However, whenever I try anything with the software like open patient, create. or no patient, I get the message "Please contact your system administrator in regards to patient file access privileges". I try running as Administrator to no avail. Do you have to use a special sequence for Patient ID or Reference ID?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and try ResScan again. You shouldn't have to run it as Administrator but if it doesn't work after disabling AV try running ResScan as Admin (right click the exe and choose Run as Administrator). If it does work, running as Admin and not when you are not, it is a permissions issue. Change the permissions of the folder you installed ResScan into to allow full control to Users.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan? Kaunakakai 23 564 08-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Older versions of ResScan? Lee the Bee 7 317 07-31-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Lee the Bee
  Aircurve10 ASV: Sleepyhead v ResScan UA's are OA's mike.winslow 4 193 07-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Accessing ResScan Jasperini 2 234 07-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  ResScan Installed-Now where to start? Gplrdengr 5 424 06-23-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Change font of ResScan ilansh7 4 327 06-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changing Sleepyhead & ResScan to a new Laptop pjfollyfarm 5 340 06-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing