Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 6.0 Install Problem
RE: ResScan 6.0 Install Problem
Don’t work!
I try to uninstall the old version of ResScan 5.9 and I cannot do it anymore!
I try the default directory for the ResScan and cannot find any files! Strange!
The old version still work, but where are the files that were in the default directory!
I think when I install the new version of ResScan, some files of the old version been overwritten and hidden somewhere in my PC.
I am running Windows 10 Pro version. 
Help!
Post Reply Post Reply
I managed to install the new ResScan 6.0 to my computer, that is how I did it!
I deleted the old ResScan 5.9 with REVO Uninstaller, reboot my PC and install the new version.
it is working fine now!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats!   Okay

Hope all the bother was worth it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I can not download the new version, the return says file not found.
      What would be the problem?

Thank's
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 02:22 PM)caciola Wrote: Hello,

I can not download the new version, the return says file not found.
      What would be the problem?

Thank's

Read this thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...nload-site
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2018, 08:39 PM)gumleafau Wrote: I try the default directory for the ResScan and cannot find any files! Strange!
The old version still work, but where are the files that were in the default directory!

For future reference on ResMed's ResScan data folder locations, please see this post: Resmed Database Location

Post says Windows 7 and 8 but 10 should be the same.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2018, 06:08 AM)AlanE Wrote: I resolved my "Pure Virtual Function" error message by creating a new user on my PC and logging in as that user and installing ResScan. Apparently there is some registry corruption on my other login.

Create a new user works for me too.
Post Reply Post Reply
My old ResScan version 03.16.018 was automatically removed in the process of installing version 6, as discovered by checking in the control panel (WIN 10 Anniversary). Now, when trying to open 6, I'm being asked for user name and password, but have no clue what to use; opening the older ResScan version did not require user and password. I'd appreciate some help with opening the new version.

David
Post Reply Post Reply
From the manual, I learned that the User name needed is the Windows User name. My WIN user name is my first name (have no password set up). When I enter my user name (leaving password blank) and click on login, the message appears saying cannot login at this time; contact Administrator.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go back to version 5.9. It's basically the same as version 6 without the password. Change the 6.0 in the download link that was provided to you to 5.9 to obtain that version.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 49 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 221 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,388 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.