Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Compliance
Compliance
I need to print out my cpap compliance report. I haven't been to the sleep doctor in years so I can't go there to have it done, is there software I could use to print it out myself? I have a philips resperonics and can't figure this out, any help would be greatly appreciated. I need it so that I can get commercial truck authorized for work.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Compliance
What machine do you have?  Is it a newer Respironics (data capable) or an older machine? Turn the machine over and look for the model number.

Or look here:
https://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-...espironics

If you have a data capable machine, you would probably have to use one of the Encore programs located in the Private Files and Links Forum.
Or you could try #SleepyHead software, but more than likely wont be accepted by your work.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi grunt11b - Welcome
Depending on your the reason for a compliance report will determine your options.  For Philips Respironics you may use either, one of the  Encore programs or #SleepyHead.  If you are needing a compliance report for any licensing or governing authority, then Encore is your only option.  On the hand, if you just need proof that you're using the CPAP then a printout of the #SleepyHead Statistics page will have the usage information.

Here are the links for each program.  Just remember, you must be logged in here to access the Encore page.
[url=https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url]
Encore Basic
Note: There is an Encore Pro, but I don't think you will need it.

I hope this will help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You could call Durable Medical Equipment suppliers in your area. Most DMEs will print out compliance reports for a fee, for non-customers. You would need to take your CPAP machine and data card to them so they can get the information for the report. Most prefer appointments over walk-ins.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 585 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Change Compliance Hours krford1961 2 636 01-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: krford1961
  Air mini compliance data for FAA Jimbeau 6 1,934 11-24-2022, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Jimbeau
  90 Day Compliance Reports for CDL DOT Physical Zalagar 5 2,341 04-29-2022, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Fwalter
  FAA compliance report. CO4545 3 1,182 03-12-2022, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problems with Easy Compliance Software rhoyt 6 1,831 01-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Last Post: mdfmenar
  AirSense 11 Stat Compliance Appears Wrong [solved] WIN4US 3 3,052 12-13-2021, 01:24 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.