Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [now available - please read post #31]
RE: ResScan
(06-15-2018, 03:08 PM)OldYamaha Wrote: I currently use Sleepyhead and I get daily Graph Data. Version 0.9.3

Hi OldYamaha - Welcome

I see that you're running an old version of #SleepyHead?  You can obtain the latest release from the link in the name or at the top of the page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [please read post #6]
As of June 18th, 2018, it appears that ResMed has restored the ResScan 6.0 download file.  Looks identical in size, so I'm not sure if anything has changed at all.  There is no 6.1 or greater file as far as I can tell-- they simply restored version 6.0.

They might be prepping for a 6.1 version, which might be why the 6.0 was removed last week.  Who knows... we'll just keep an eye on it and see if a 6.1 version pops up (all you have to do is change the 6.0 in the download link to 6.1 or whatever to get to the newer versions).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [now available - please read post #6]
March 2, 2019 - link to ResScan 6.0 is again broken. No obvious newer links (i.e., 6.0.1, 6.1, etc).
RE: ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [now available - please read post #6]
(03-02-2019, 03:38 AM)djsteve Wrote: March 2, 2019 - link to ResScan 6.0 is again broken. No obvious newer links (i.e., 6.0.1, 6.1, etc).

Sure enough, it's not there any more.  This has happened before about a week before they're ready to release a new ResScan version, or (like the time prior), it's just off-line for whatever reason...

For now, folks can use the link to 5.9 that's included in the auto-responding email.  5.9 doesn't have the crazy log-in requirement either, which is good.

We should probably wait a few days to see if a version 6.1 or higher is release soon.  If/when that happens, we can update the download email.  If anyone notices that change, please send me a PM to let me know and I'll make sure the download email gets updated.

Thanks for letting us know!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Angry 
Yup....site is still down as of 3/6/19. I also attempted to download the 5.9 version I've seen mentioned previously in the post by copying the sent link and replacing the 6.0 with 5.9 and got the same null message.  Bummer.....I'll keep checking for updates but if anyone has a usable link to the 5.9 download I'd still be happy!
The auto-responding email that is sent out for Version 6.0 now also contains a direct link to download version 5.9.

Simply follow the directions in this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Link for 6.0 is not working. It does not work with 6.1 or 5.9 substituted either.
Any other links? Also looking for SleepyHead 1.1.0 in 32 bit version. Thanks
Hello

What is the download site for the rescan software?

Thank You
Ok Thanks 
I just found out how to get it
It’s the Resmed site.

It’s the Resmed website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 809 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.