Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 6.1 [now available, see post #2]
ResScan 6.1 [now available, see post #2]
ResMed now lists the version of ResScan as 6.1 on their website. Any link for this yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 6.1 [now available, see post #2]
You can now obtain ResScan 6.1 by following the directions in this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

[note:  you will need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account to access the above link, click here if you need to register for a free forum account]

For those of you who download and install version 6.1, I would appreciate your help to answer these two questions:

1.  Does ResScan 6.1 have the same username/password requirement that existed in the previous version?

2.  Is there anything in 6.1 that appears different to you?

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
"Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created"

Is there a defect in the download file? I did note that it only has the setup.exe file, where the prior versions had an autorun and icon file.
Post Reply Post Reply
Downloaded and installed fine. No noticeable differences and username/password still required.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2020, 09:23 PM)edfreeman Wrote: Is there a defect in the download file?

I've had 3 reports now that it downloaded and installed fine.  Could be that it got corrupted during the download in your case.

I'd completely delete the downloaded file, re-download and try again.  Sometimes it helps to download during low web traffic times in your locale, preferably very early in the morning or very late at night.

(09-19-2020, 10:41 PM)nawolfor Wrote: Downloaded and installed fine. No noticeable differences and username/password still required.

Thanks for following up!   Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
After looking at rescan and using it for a couple of days, I just want to say THANK YOU to the people who wrote and maintain OSCAR. OSCAR seems so much easier to use and understand.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2020, 01:27 PM)staceyburke Wrote: After looking at rescan and using it for a couple of days, I just want to say THANK YOU to the people who wrote and maintain OSCAR.  OSCAR seems so much easier to use and understand.

Yep, ResScan does have at least one good thing about it:   it makes folks appreciate OSCAR.   Too-funny

And if you think ResScan is a pain, you should try EncorePro for Philips-Respironics machines.   Oh-jeez
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
2 different computers and 2 different browsers and no joy, same error message. Won't extract the setup file.

I'll figure it out. Probably a glitch in Windows extraction process.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same reports as above but this version runs without the annoying fatal error "Virtual function call". For now.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2020, 01:04 PM)AlanE Wrote: Same reports as above but this version runs without the annoying fatal error "Virtual function call". For now.

Huh, well, at least that's some good news!  Thanks for reporting this.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,624 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,491 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.