Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(10-11-2013, 03:04 PM)pucker21 Wrote: I think I need an Encore Viewer.

Thanks for trying to help me though blebs.
Hi pucker21
SleepyHead works with your machine ... PRS1 550
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Thanks Zonk I had already tried SleepyHead, their reports have weekly averages, the doctor said she needed daily compliance for the last 30 days.
(10-11-2013, 03:04 PM)pucker21 Wrote: I'm an idiot, I was adding in my CPAP info on profile and discovered that the Res Scan probably isn't gonna work for me. I think I need an Encore Viewer.

Thanks for trying to help me though blebs.

That's alright, if I'd of looked at your profile......DOH!
hi everyone,
I am a newbie in Apneaboard, I am really glad to say I am very suprised how to collect this information on one board. You are great and I promise, I am also ready to help every apnea friend.

My question, I downloaded ResScan ( 121Mb. ) , also I installed it without 3 checks in setup. Insert my Resmed S9 Escape SD card to collect information about my apnea, I choose "select" and "all data". ResScan working apprx. 10 sec.

I found my report and when I inspect it I had only a summary data. there is no detailed info about AHI or Leaks.
Great Summary but no detail.
I try to search this forum about my questions answers bu as I said, I am new here, and I can't found.

Is anyone help my situation ? is there any settings for detailed information or my device S9 Escape is not fits the ResScan?
thanks for your helps.

(10-11-2013, 09:15 PM)pucker21 Wrote: Thanks Zonk I had already tried SleepyHead, their reports have weekly averages, the doctor said she needed daily compliance for the last 30 days.

If you go to overview and scroll to the bottom and look on the left, you can change it to the last 30 days and it will show you your usage. Hope this helps.
(10-19-2013, 05:42 PM)alpertarim Wrote: hi everyone,
I am a newbie in Apneaboard, I am really glad to say I am very suprised how to collect this information on one board. You are great and I promise, I am also ready to help every apnea friend.

My question, I downloaded ResScan ( 121Mb. ) , also I installed it without 3 checks in setup. Insert my Resmed S9 Escape SD card to collect information about my apnea, I choose "select" and "all data". ResScan working apprx. 10 sec.

I found my report and when I inspect it I had only a summary data. there is no detailed info about AHI or Leaks.
Great Summary but no detail.
I try to search this forum about my questions answers bu as I said, I am new here, and I can't found.

Is anyone help my situation ? is there any settings for detailed information or my device S9 Escape is not fits the ResScan?
thanks for your helps.

The s9 Escape is not data capable. It only shows compliance. Sorry.
(10-19-2013, 05:42 PM)alpertarim Wrote: Is anyone help my situation ? is there any settings for detailed information or my device S9 Escape is not fits the ResScan?
thanks for your helps.
Hi alpertarim, welcome to Apnea Board
ResMed Escape models report only hours used on the machine and on the card
Efficacy data and detailed data only available on AutoSet and Elite models
If you,re in US, you may be able to exchange the machine, talk to your to DME or/and doctor ... The doctor has to specify the type of the machine and write "dispense as written" on the script so no lousy DME can switch machines while nobody is looking
S9 series pecifications guide and comparison chart
http://www.resmed.com/us/products/s9_ser...nc=dealers

[/quote]
Hi alpertarim, welcome to Apnea Board
ResMed Escape models report only hours used on the machine and on the card
Efficacy data and detailed data only available on AutoSet and Elite models
If you,re in US, you may be able to exchange the machine, talk to your to DME or/and doctor ... The doctor has to specify the type of the machine and write "dispense as written" on the script so no lousy DME can switch machines while nobody is looking
S9 series pecifications guide and comparison chart
[/quote]

Thanks for the information.
While the buying of the machine, nobody tell the specs about reporting. Also we were not know the importancy of reporting.
I bought this device 550 Euros last year Smile ( aprrx USD700) without insurance
I can't change the device.

I wish better sleep everyone.
95th Percentile = the value exceeded during the selected range for 5% of the time.

So, if you have an auto set from 12 to 20 and 95% it is 19.9, what is this telling me? I want to make sure I understand
(10-20-2013, 08:30 PM)me50 Wrote: 95th Percentile = the value exceeded during the selected range for 5% of the time.

So, if you have an auto set from 12 to 20 and 95% it is 19.9, what is this telling me? I want to make sure I understand
For 95% of the time, pressure was at or below 19.9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 4 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 91 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 90 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.