Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.5)
Hi to you all.

I've searched for days to get free software for my Resmed S9. At last you saved me.
In Holland we get our machines from the health Insurance, but even then they won't supply the software with it.

Thanks to you, I can see what really happens at night. (on snorring level of coarse).
Keep on the good work. I'll check the forum for tips and tricks.

The supplier I've got sell's also the software on his website for approx 150 EUR.

(08-04-2014, 03:16 AM)Grafiservice Wrote: The supplier I've got sell's also the software on his website for approx 150 EUR.
Welcome to the forum, Grafiservice
That is a small fortune
The 4.5 version is the latest version, just downloaded for free today
Few dollars or Euros donation to the board won't go astray, does help keep the forum going and doing the good works Coffee
Thank you. I've been a fairly long time CPAP user who has had his head in the sand....finally decided I need to take more control of my treatment so I just finished downloading the software and loaded a data card so we can start seeing what is really happening.
(08-07-2014, 06:15 PM)Mntsnow Wrote: ....finally decided I need to take more control of my treatment so I just finished downloading the software and loaded a data card so we can start seeing what is really happening.

Hi Mntsnow, welcome to the forum!

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
After installing 4.5 version of software for my Resmed S9, the following error message appears when I try to run it

“Pure Virtual Function Called”

I have removed and re-downloaded the software (108Mb), installed it but the same error message appears.

I have tried downloading with ticking the three add-ons with the same result.

Has anyone come across this problem before?
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(02-23-2012, 01:27 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you're using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, I'd recommend that you don't install the ResMed drivers at all - you don't need them if you're using an SD card and a standard SD card reader. Try using ResScan without the drivers first. You can always add the drivers later by re-installing ResScan, but you can't go back and easily remove the drivers after they've been installed. And some users have reported that installing the proprietary drivers makes the entire installation non-functional.

So will "Complete" installation install the drivers or do I need to do a "Custom" installation? Running under Windows 8.1.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(08-16-2014, 11:02 AM)XSnorer Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 01:27 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you're using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, I'd recommend that you don't install the ResMed drivers at all - you don't need them if you're using an SD card and a standard SD card reader. Try using ResScan without the drivers first. You can always add the drivers later by re-installing ResScan, but you can't go back and easily remove the drivers after they've been installed. And some users have reported that installing the proprietary drivers makes the entire installation non-functional.

So will "Complete" installation install the drivers or do I need to do a "Custom" installation? Running under Windows 8.1.

You will be asked to install the Resmed drivers. I recommend you do not do that. The 8.1 drivers work just fine.
(08-16-2014, 11:08 AM)retired_guy Wrote: You will be asked to install the Resmed drivers. I recommend you do not do that. The 8.1 drivers work just fine.

OK Thanks for the quick response. Had no intention of installing drivers and was just making sure that my "Complete" installation choice did not include unwanted drivers... because I had noted that the "Custom" choice appeared to have a Drivers option (which could be excluded).

So I will go with Complete and look for the option to exclude the drivers.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
ResScan 4.5 must have been a transitional beta release perhaps...

ResScan 5.1 is now available, by following the instructions in this post in our Private Files & Links forum:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Some have reported that this new 5.1 version doesn't have the performance issues that were noticed in the 4.5 version.

Enjoy! Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
Can 5.1 be installed "on top of" 4.5?

If we do that, will 5.1 autmatically "see" the data saved running 4.5?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.