Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.3)
Where does RS 5.3.x put the report personalization files?
(Like y axis scales, which graphs to include, et cetera)
I know the data is at "%PUBLIC%\Documents\ResMed\ResScan3\Patients\Mongo, Just"
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Wish I could help but I am still using 5.1. How do you find 5.3? Any major improvements?

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Apparently, the ResScan software is not compatible with Mac computers. What a disappointment. Does anyone know how to rectify this situation?
(04-16-2015, 09:00 PM)NO-SLEEP Wrote: Apparently, the ResScan software is not compatible with Mac computers. What a disappointment. Does anyone know how to rectify this situation?

Rectify it by getting Sleepyhead software. Link to the download at the top of the page. There is a Mac version.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Thank you! This works quite nicely. I really do appreciate knowing what the data is on my machine since I only see my doctor once a year. I do hold a FedMed card for CDL. It will make it soooo much easier to track data is I need to change a habit to meet standard.
Thx again
j
(04-16-2015, 09:00 PM)NO-SLEEP Wrote: Apparently, the ResScan software is not compatible with Mac computers. What a disappointment. Does anyone know how to rectify this situation?

ResScan can be run on a Windows emulation program, such as Parallels, as long as you have an old Windows XP or newer machine which you can import into Parallels as a virtual machine.

Or just pick up a very old Windows XP or newer machine at a garage sale. ResScan does not need a fast or new Windows machine to run on.

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
omg i am so glad i found this i just got the resmed program but was having issues reading the sd card but found the info and used a non resmed sd card and was able to get the info and download it and print it up for my up coming dot exam ty soooo muchThanks
I have a S9 escape auto. I have downloaded the Rescan software. I can get reports except detail reports. I have read many posts but cant find this issues anyplace. Your help and suggestion is appreciated.
(04-25-2015, 01:31 PM)fireray Wrote: I have a S9 escape auto. I have downloaded the Rescan software. I can get reports except detail reports. I have read many posts but cant find this issues anyplace. Your help and suggestion is appreciated.

ResScan will download Summary data only by default.

[Image: rescan1.PNG]

You need to click on Select and change it to grab all data:

[Image: rescan2.PNG]

Then it will look like this:

[Image: rescan3.PNG]

That will pull all the data in.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(04-25-2015, 01:31 PM)fireray Wrote: I have a S9 escape auto. I have downloaded the Rescan software. I can get reports except detail reports. I have read many posts but cant find this issues anyplace. Your help and suggestion is appreciated.
Hi fireray

Unfortunately, S9 Escape Auto does not report detailed data on the SD card, detailed data only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.