Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(05-01-2015, 10:22 AM)AlanE Wrote: ...It may just be my resolution but there is no way to adjust the size of the graphs.

WHOA! That is a HUGE backward move!

(05-01-2015, 10:27 AM)jcarerra Wrote: WHOA! That is a HUGE backward move!

Maybe I'm not doing something right?Dont-know

I don't recall being able to do that in the last version either. They are a fixed height depending on how many graphs you are showing at once.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay
(05-04-2015, 10:47 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote: I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay

UPDATE: I did two things, one which was suggested above. I uninstalled 5.4 and then rebooted my computer. Then after rebooting, I clicked on the setup.exe file and then right-clicked and selected the "Run as Administrator" (instead of selecting "open"). That did the trick. I hope that this may help someone else. Jay

Yep, Good reminder Jay. thanks for posting that.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(05-04-2015, 11:05 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 10:47 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote: I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay

UPDATE: I did two things, one which was suggested above. I uninstalled 5.4 and then rebooted my computer. Then after rebooting, I clicked on the setup.exe file and then right-clicked and selected the "Run as Administrator" (instead of selecting "open"). That did the trick. I hope that this may help someone else. Jay

UPDATE #2: This morning I was going to launch ResScan and I get a "pure virtual function call" error message again! The next thing that I did was to right-click on the ResScan icon (I have the ResScan icon on my desktop) and select "Troubleshoot compatibilty". It will take a moment and then mention something like the program needs to be compatible with an earlier version of Windows Update (I don't remember everything however I think that you've got the idea). When I did that it now works every time. Wow, what a rain dance that was... Good luck, Jay

Just got an AirCurve 10 V Auto and immediately downloaded the clinical manual and the Recscan 5.4 software. I followed all the directions and warnings in the email and had no problems with my Windows 8 laptop. The software seems to run well and uses the SD card in my laptop SD slot. So far so good. I'm very happy to have this resource.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
I have a ResMed S9 Escape that I've been using for 3 years. After reading various posts on this board I realize that I should be reviewing how well my therapy is working, but can only seem to get usage data from my machine. Nobody discussed any of these measurements with me when I began my therapy. Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?
lbailey03,

I am new to all of this however it involves removal of the SD Card (it's in the card slot right above the air inlet filter) from your machine and inserting it into you computer. I have found Sleepyhead to be a much more user friendly program compared ResScan. So far I have learned many things by viewing my sleep data in the following morning.
Good Luck, Jay

(05-16-2015, 11:43 AM)lbailey03 Wrote: I have a ResMed S9 Escape that I've been using for 3 years. After reading various posts on this board I realize that I should be reviewing how well my therapy is working, but can only seem to get usage data from my machine. Nobody discussed any of these measurements with me when I began my therapy. Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?

(05-16-2015, 11:43 AM)lbailey03 Wrote: Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?
Hello and welcome

Yes, compliance data is all what you get from the S9 Escape
As far the S9 series goes, avoid any machine with "Escape" in the name, such as S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto
S9 Elite and S9 AustoSet are premium machines, I always recommend the "AutoSet" because it can provide two modes of therapy:
1- CPAP mode, deliver constant pressure all night (except Ramp period)
2- AutoSet mode, the machine adjust pressure as see fit between two pressure settings (minimum and maximum)

Basically, like having two machines built in one and only cost few dollars more than the Elite model

AirSense 10 is the newer ResMed machines, just came out at the end of last year, offfer 4 models:
1- AirSense 10 CPAP ... basic model, slightly better than the S9 Escape but best to avoid
2- AirSense 10 Elite ... full data capable fixed pressure machine

3 & 4 - AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her are top end APAP machines, for Her model offer an extra mode (female specific) and report RERAs in all 3 modes ... both are same price, "for Her" make sense

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 83 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 85 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,324 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 178 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 370 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.