Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(06-17-2015, 07:12 PM)aussieboozer Wrote: 5.4 seems to download the data ok for me. The 30 day compliance report however always picks up the first 30 days of data - is there any way to make it use the most recent 30 days?
Statistics ... viewing range ... 1 day
For most recent 30 days ... scroll down to 30 days
Sad 
So I wrote the email and got the link but I get a page not found message. I am on Windows 8.1. I see your instructions are over 2 years old...are there new ones?
(06-18-2015, 09:44 PM)klmaish Wrote: So I wrote the email and got the link but I get a page not found message. I am on Windows 8.1. I see your instructions are over 2 years old...are there new ones?

If you haven't gotten the email recently, resend the email request. The newest email has an alternative download link to version 5.3. ResScan has re-called version 5.4, and has reverted to version 5.3.

See this thread for more info:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...3-Heads-Up

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4.1)
New ResScan Version 5.4.1:

ResMed has now release a brand new version of ResScan, presumably with some of the bugs fixed from the older 5.4 version.

The new ResScan version is 5.4.1, and the link to the new version is now being distributed by healthcareworker (please follow the directions in this thread):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

[Note: forum login required to access the above link - click here to register for a free forum account]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(06-05-2015, 06:01 PM)zonk Wrote: I need Help
All fixed with the new version 5.4.1

Thanks for the download link, saved the day

Coffee
(06-19-2015, 05:48 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 06:01 PM)zonk Wrote: I need Help
All fixed with the new version 5.4.1

Thanks for the download link, saved the day

Coffee

Did you uninstall the old version before installing 5.4.1 ?
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
fyi - I didn't and it removed the previous version.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(06-20-2015, 09:48 AM)MobileBasset Wrote: Did you uninstall the old version before installing 5.4.1 ?

From ResMed .... Upgrading from a previous version of ResScan

Please note that if an existing version of ResScan is being upgraded, the very first time ResScan is run after the upgrade, the ResScan application will access the original installation files and display progress information on configuration activities. If you happen to encounter any errors when running ResScan after an upgrade, please uninstall ResScan from the Control Panel and run the installation again.
(06-17-2015, 07:39 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 07:12 PM)aussieboozer Wrote: 5.4 seems to download the data ok for me. The 30 day compliance report however always picks up the first 30 days of data - is there any way to make it use the most recent 30 days?
Statistics ... viewing range ... 1 day
For most recent 30 days ... scroll down to 30 days

I can do this okay from the Review Tab but can't find a way to alter the 30 day compliant period as it is locked to the first 30 days of use and can't be edited. I wanted to produce the standard 30 day compliance report but use the last 30 days data not the first 30 days!
That's built into ResScan and I don't believe it can be modified. If you select the last 30 days and run a statistical report you will see under Total Usage the % Used days >= 4 hrs which can be used to verify compliance.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.