Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(06-21-2015, 09:56 PM)aussieboozer Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 07:39 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 07:12 PM)aussieboozer Wrote: 5.4 seems to download the data ok for me. The 30 day compliance report however always picks up the first 30 days of data - is there any way to make it use the most recent 30 days?
Statistics ... viewing range ... 1 day
For most recent 30 days ... scroll down to 30 days

I can do this okay from the Review Tab but can't find a way to alter the 30 day compliant period as it is locked to the first 30 days of use and can't be edited. I wanted to produce the standard 30 day compliance report but use the last 30 days data not the first 30 days!
The main purpose of the 30 days compliance report is satisfy US Medicare compliance requirement
Outside US, have no such relevance

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4.1)
I downloaded the ResMes software and started installing it and it only goes so far and says a file is missing and it can not continue...ok now what?
(06-22-2015, 11:24 PM)jimmer24 Wrote: I downloaded the ResMes software and started installing it and it only goes so far and says a file is missing and it can not continue...ok now what?
Hi jimmer24
Just wanted to say, welcome to the forum and bumping the thread to the top, hoping someone else might have answer for you

Try download ResScan again, and if still not working, you can use SleepyHead
ResScan windows only, SH windows and Mac

btw, whats the model of your S9
[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]

I appreciate the link to ResScan software. I was able to download it and use it on my computer with little to no difficulty. I produced a PDF compliance report and e-mailed it to my doctor yesterday when he asked me for something else. He was pleased and said it "looks great."
For reference, I used ResScan on a Dell Latitude laptop computer running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Downloading it through my home wireless internet took a little while, but wasn't cumbersome.
FYI...
Received the email with the link for the ResMed 5.4.1 software & downloaded it tonight. When I extracted the zip file, my anti-virus captured and prevented installation due to a virus (reputation)...Off to find software elsewhere I guess....Thanks!
(07-05-2015, 06:03 PM)Bumble_OH Wrote: FYI...
Received the email with the link for the ResMed 5.4.1 software & downloaded it tonight. When I extracted the zip file, my anti-virus captured and prevented installation due to a virus (reputation)...Off to find software elsewhere I guess....Thanks!

Hi Bumble_OH, welcome to Apnea Board.

Because the software was directly downloaded from ResMed site, it is unlikely the software is infected with virus. Far more likely that your antivirus software is producing a false positive result.

The shareware program SleepyHead will also work with your machine, and many prefer it over ResScan. Be sure to use the only link on Apnea Board to find and download it, though.

By the way, your profile shows your pressure range is wide open on the low side. After a short while, most APAP (auto-adjusting CPAP) patients find 4 cmH2O pressure becomes uncomfortably low and raise their Min Pressure to 6 or higher. Also, on your machine EPR (which makes breathing under pressure easier) will not work fully except when the pressure is at least EPR higher than 4. For example, if using an EPR settling of 3, the pressure must be at least 7 for EPR to provide a full 3 cmH2O of pressure relief during exhalation, because the machine will never lower the exhalation pressure below 4.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(07-05-2015, 06:03 PM)Bumble_OH Wrote: FYI...
I had the same thing, but run it regardless without problems
The computer might not like as its from unknown publisher but its a direct link from the source, no third parties involved

I would be wary of any outside link

Can you have sleepyhead and ResScan software on same computer....and just pick between them....thanks
It's exactly like that. . . . only totally different. . . . Sleep-well
(07-05-2015, 08:16 PM)sleepybeaver Wrote: Can you have sleepyhead and ResScan software on same computer....and just pick between them....thanks

If you have a ResMed machine, yes. ResScan supports only ResMed machines.

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(06-22-2015, 11:24 PM)jimmer24 Wrote: I downloaded the ResMes software and started installing it and it only goes so far and says a file is missing and it can not continue...ok now what?

Same thing here....I'm ok with Sleeyhead...just wanted to see the difference between them.
It's exactly like that. . . . only totally different. . . . Sleep-well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.