Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1)
whats the leak stats and how leak graph looks like?
(11-14-2012, 11:06 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Notice you're on the "Overview" tab. Switch to the "Daily" tab.

On Sleepyhead, there's nothing on the Daily except a dancing box. On the left is a pie chart.

On ResScan, there's not much more.

Zonk, the leak rate was too high. 46 was the highest and the 95th percentile leak was 39. While I love my mask, it is not good for sleeping on my back. The hard headgear doesn't adjust. I made some adjustments earlier today so we'll see how it is in the morning.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(11-14-2012, 06:18 AM)archangle Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 05:30 AM)renatae Wrote: Thanks, archangle! No, my leaks seem okay, and my total hours used are correct. It's just the "last night" figures which are always skewed. It's really weird.

"Last night" numbers are often screwy even if you have a normal schedule. It seems the unit waits a while after you shut off before it calculates. Or something else that confuses the issue.

Thanks, archangle. It outdid itself today! My "Last Night" report, after about 5 1/2 hours of use said 0 after 20 minutes and 0 after about 2 hours. However, I downloaded the data card a while ago, uploaded it into ResScan and it reported 7 1/2 hours. Sleepyhead, in which I was able to adjust the time to keep my sleeping hours within the same day, said 5 1/2 hours, the correct time.

Unfortunately, my stats look dismal in ResScan - but at least it seems that even though the machine's "last night" readout is giving me stats like 0, .9, and .8 of an hour, the data card seems to have actually tracked my usage, just separates things into days from 1 PM on. I finally figured out that was the cutoff time on mine. Plus its clock is an hour behind. Taking those things into account, it begins to finally make sense. I think the "last night" report said 0 today because I had no time logged after 1:00 pm.
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Paula, congrats on your new Autoset! Smile
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
I got actual data for last night. No clue what went wrong the first night. Now I got all sorts of squiggles. Shiny.
PaulaO

(11-15-2012, 11:00 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I got actual data for last night. No clue what went wrong the first night. Now I got all sorts of squiggles. Shiny.

I guess ResScan 4.1 is now out of beta. If so, I'll try to update mine. Is the procedure still the same?
Hey, Paula, although I'm a late comer, I'd also like to say congratulations on your AutoSet! Finally, right?
Here's my ResScan question for anyone who might have the answer. How can I make a backup copy of the ResScan application program to my external HD from my laptop running Windows 7 (64 bit)? Recalling my difficulty in downloading ResScan into this computer initially, it would be nice to have the program copied and kept in the HD.
I am assuming you mean the installed program vs the file you downloaded. Programs install themselves all over the place. I don't think it would be possible to move it. And I'm betting you wouldn't be able to completely install it on the external drive, either, since files will want to be where the OS is.

And thank you! I'm having fun with the data as I learn what the heck is going on in my sleep.
PaulaO

Yes, Paula, I was referring to the installed program, not the download file. And yes, the thought did occur that once it's installed, the program's parts are, as you wrote, in several places in the computer. Not being much of a computer person, I was thinking about the "uninstall program" portion of the control panel where all the parts of an installed program are apparently gathered together to uninstall it and hoping there was something similar hidden somewhere to allow one to copy rather than uninstall a program. I've found Microsoft info about backing up files, but I think that's for backing up everything, as in making an image of the computer's HD. Don't know if it can be done for only one program at a time.
It would be easier and quicker to just backup the download file. For me and where I sit, no program would ever be so bad to install that I would want to keep all it's pieces parts elsewhere. It would drive me nuts.

Then there's the changes to the registry, changes between the different bits....nope, not worth it!
PaulaO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.