Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.2)
(05-27-2013, 03:13 PM)RogerSC Wrote: I currently have ResScan 4.2, and am looking for ResScan 4.3. I see that's the current version on the official ResMed web site, so I'm wondering if there's a source for it for us lowly cpap users yet?

Thanks.

No version 4.3 yet for us lowly patients, per my ResMed insider. Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.2)
(05-27-2013, 03:13 PM)RogerSC Wrote: I currently have ResScan 4.2, and am looking for ResScan 4.3. I see that's the current version on the official ResMed web site, so I'm wondering if there's a source for it for us lowly cpap users yet?

Thanks.

Check your PM inbox

The current version is 4.3.0.7081
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
ResScan newest version is now 4.3, and this new version is the one Healthcareworker is now distributing.

For the download link, please follow the instructions in our Private Files & Links forum, in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...nload-Link

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I would not be rushing to update mine, nothing has changed
My machine still shows the same data whichever software version is used, the software cannot show anything that the machine has not reported

Maybe ResMed getting ready for the launch of the anticipated S10 sometimes by Xmas or early next year
Something has changed in this version, but not sure what. The file size is much larger. Version 4.2 was 88 MB and this new version 4.3 is 121 MB.

These file size changes happens a lot in ResScan... not sure why, but here's the most recent versions and their file sizes:

VERSION / FILE SIZE
3.14..... 172.2 MB
3.16..... 95.3 MB
4.1..... 110.7 MB
4.2..... 88 MB
4.3..... 120.5 MB
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

any issue using this program with window 8?
(05-31-2013, 12:13 PM)Frantzie Wrote: any issue using this program with window 8?
ResScan works on windows and SleepyHead works on windows, Macs and Linus computers
My SD card became corrupt and I used my Resmed S9 to erase the data and reload it. Now my Rescan software will only display AHI and Events in the detailed graphs. Those are the only options that I can choose to display. It used to show Leaks, Pressure, Snore Index, etc. The missing values do show on the Summary Graphs for each day and the report, but I cannot get the detailed graphs. I tried downloading the latest version of the software and that did not fix it. Any ideas how to get the detailed graphs back?
When I attempt to install the latest ResScan software, I get asked for language, then it starts to install and gives me an "Error 1152 Unable to copy file to temporary location." I moved the install file to several locations and I get the same error. Using Windows Vista. 89 gigs of free space. I wonder what is happening so I can install this properly.

Thank you,
Let me know if I need to post this in another way as I am new,
Chucks
(06-01-2013, 02:43 PM)nvsachs Wrote: Any ideas how to get the detailed graphs back?

Make sure you have "All Data" selected for the download of data, as described in this thread (picture included):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...100#pid100

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.