Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(06-02-2013, 11:57 AM)Chucks Wrote: When I attempt to install the latest ResScan software, I get asked for language, then it starts to install and gives me an "Error 1152 Unable to copy file to temporary location."
Chucks

Chucks - which version of ResScan are you installing? Make sure that your downloaded install file hasn't been corrupted. The file sizes for the various newer versions are:

4.1..... 110.7 MB
4.2..... 88 MB
4.3..... 120.5 MB

If they're not as listed above, the whole file wasn't downloaded. Or, the file got corrupted during download. Try downloading it during off-hours-- late at night or very early in the morning when your local network isn't busy.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(06-02-2013, 11:57 AM)Chucks Wrote: When I attempt to install the latest ResScan software, I get asked for language, then it starts to install and gives me an "Error 1152 ...

Sorry fixed it. I need to comment. Thank you SO MUCH for this info. I have had an ongoing infection and the maintenance portion of the Clinician manual goes through every detail of machine and accessory maintenance.

I think my infection will clear now that I know HOW to take care of my machine.

I have a donation for you and will do so in about 2 weeks.

ChucksThanksThanksThanks
Many thanks,

4.3 downloaded and installed without any problems. Less than 5 minutes from start to finish.

I can't see any improvement yet but it could be better.

Best wishes,

Bob in Birmingham (UK)

Question 
I just installed the Rescan 4.3 on an old Win XP computer with 512 MB RAM only and got some questions.

During the installation there was a measage that the memory is not sufficient for the software and if I would like to install a reduced version, what I finally did. In the manual it says that 1000MB RAM are required but the very minimum are 512 MB. Some questions:

1. What means reduce scope of the software?
2. Is it worth to install some additional memory in the computer for better functionality?
3. If I do so, do I have to reinstall the software and is this possible due to the problem with the propreary drivers?

Thanks
Downloaded, installed, and reviewed my data with no trouble at all. Thank you so much for making this possible! Smile
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
Hi,
Thank you so much for this download. i am studying my data trying to understand it. One thing I cannot figure out is when I want to see detailed data it states to select a pregiven date and I can only see detailed data for that day. How to I change that?
Vesta
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(06-17-2013, 06:54 PM)Vesta flaggert Wrote: One thing I cannot figure out is when I want to see detailed data it states to select a pregiven date and I can only see detailed data for that day. How to I change that?
Vesta
Double click the day that you want to see

(06-17-2013, 07:50 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 06:54 PM)Vesta flaggert Wrote: One thing I cannot figure out is when I want to see detailed data it states to select a pregiven date and I can only see detailed data for that day. How to I change that?
Vesta
Double click the day that you want to see

Thanks that did it.
(06-15-2013, 04:05 AM)MichlSleepsWell Wrote: I just installed the Rescan 4.3 on an old Win XP computer with 512 MB RAM only and got some questions.

You might be able to increase the RAM without too much expense. See if you can find someone who has upgraded theirs and has their old sticks sitting a drawer somewhere. 512 MB isn't a lot of RAM these days.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Cool 
(06-17-2013, 09:10 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 04:05 AM)MichlSleepsWell Wrote: I just installed the Rescan 4.3 on an old Win XP computer with 512 MB RAM only and got some questions.

You might be able to increase the RAM without too much expense. See if you can find someone who has upgraded theirs and has their old sticks sitting a drawer somewhere. 512 MB isn't a lot of RAM these days.

Thanks for the hint. The main reason for using this old notbook with 512 mb for the program is hat I do not connect it to the web anymore and I am not sure if the program does exchange data with a server if I would do so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 92 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.