Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
Yeah, as Zonk points out, I was wrong saying 7 days of detailed data. It is seven days of high res wave-form data, 30 days detailed data and 365 days summary data.

Oops.
The detail data is back (for last night). We are now saving it in ResScan too. Thanks to those who helped with the questions. There may be more later as we still don't know how to interpret some of the data. But we need to do some more reading here, and in manuals first.
(06-27-2013, 07:05 AM)Texas Mark Wrote: There may be more later as we still don't know how to interpret some of the data.

You might have seen this before, but it's the ResScan Interpretation Guide (PDF):

http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf

Might be of some help, at least. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I truly appreciate the opportunity to take control of my cpap performance. However, I have an iMac computer.
And I'm computer challenged.
Can I use this software on my iMac?
Thanks in advance
DaveL
Toronto
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

SleepyHead is compatible with both Mac and windows computers

ResScan only works with windows, some manage install windows on Mac computer

Thank you!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

(06-27-2013, 10:19 PM)zonk Wrote: some manage install windows on Mac computer

It's called installing a virtual machine running Windows. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend someone who is "computer challenged" to try doing it themselves. It can get quite technical.

Once installed and configured, it's pretty straightforward. You could try checking out the Genius Bar (or whatever it's called) at an Apple Store.

Another option is to get a second hand past-its-prime Windows machine. They can be had for quite cheap, and these programs will run just fine on older hardware.
(06-27-2013, 11:58 PM)RonWessels Wrote: You could try checking out the Genius Bar (or whatever it's called) at an Apple Store.

Ah, yes, the Genius Bar... where, by definition, the non-Geniuses go to find one.

(Apparently, underhandedly insulting your customer base is good marketing.)

Oh-jeez
Took about 10 seconds to download. Just got my machine and waiting to collect a few days of data to import. Can't wait to try this software.

Thanks!
(06-28-2013, 08:43 PM)EzDzIt Wrote: Took about 10 seconds to download. Just got my machine and waiting to collect a few days of data to import. Can't wait to try this software.

Thanks!
Glad it worked for you
Just a reminder, check "Sleep Quality" is turned on, otherwise no efficacy data if set on usage. Also make sure when downloading "All available data" selected (can be set as "default" so always stay that way)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.