Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
Sad 
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
I downloaded the software and pulled the info off of my card and the only info I get is compliance data. The only thing I can tell with this is that my machine is set on 20 and I am at 78% compliance.

The software looks great if only I could access the important info. Can I change the settings on the card? or can I have them supply me with a different machine. I really need to see the data, as I have been using CPAP for nearly a year now and no one has reviewed the data; have not seen my sleep doctor (ever!) and I am totally exhausted. Only advice I am getting from my GP is lose weight and get more exercise. I need to figure this out for myself.

Help!
(12-19-2013, 08:58 PM)Charlene184 Wrote: I downloaded the software and pulled the info off of my card and the only info I get is compliance data. The only thing I can tell with this is that my machine is set on 20 and I am at 78% compliance.

The software looks great if only I could access the important info. Can I change the settings on the card? or can I have them supply me with a different machine. I really need to see the data, as I have been using CPAP for nearly a year now and no one has reviewed the data; have not seen my sleep doctor (ever!) and I am totally exhausted. Only advice I am getting from my GP is lose weight and get more exercise. I need to figure this out for myself.

Help!

What machine do you have? Your profile says H5i, but that is the humidifier. Just above the power button it should say "AutoSet", "Elite" or "Escape"...if it says "Escape" it might also say "Auto" near the power button.
Look in the clinical menu and see if you have sleep quality on. If you don't, all you will see is minimum data. Also, detailed data is only kept for a short period of time so you need to download your data at least once per week, preferably twice. Hope this helps.

What jgjones1972 said.
Vomit
I attempted to download ResScan 4.3 overnight from the email link healthcareworker provided.

I avoided any of the 3 ResMed proprietary drives.

I got to the "installing ResScan" screen that said: "The program features you selected are being installed."

In addition, there was a Status bar that never showed ANY progress after 9 hours of my attempted download overnight. I couldn't get out of the screen by clicking the "X" in the top right nor would the "cancel" button close down the screen.

I did go into the Windows Task Manager and ended the install wizard; so that is no longer frozen.

I've attached screen shots of two images:
1) The install wizard that said the program was being installed with no progress on the Status bar.

2) The Properties screen of the install file that now resides on my computer [31302_ResScan_4.3EXE.png.

3) I checked my security software (Secure Anywhere from Webroot) and 3 files were blocked. all temporary, but with no date they were first blocked although they appear to be Windows files that arise when some other important file cannot be found.

Finally, does anyone know how to get past this problem and successfully download ResScan 4.3?Help
(12-19-2013, 10:05 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 08:58 PM)Charlene184 Wrote: I downloaded the software and pulled the info off of my card and the only info I get is compliance data. The only thing I can tell with this is that my machine is set on 20 and I am at 78% compliance.

Help!

What machine do you have? Your profile says H5i, but that is the humidifier. Just above the power button it should say "AutoSet", "Elite" or "Escape"...if it says "Escape" it might also say "Auto" near the power button.

Sorry, I have the ResMed Escape. I called the supplier today to ask, and she didn't seem to know any more than I do. She wanted to know what information I was looking for. She just said to send in the SD card and she would see what they could do.
(12-20-2013, 07:37 PM)Charlene184 Wrote: Sorry, I have the ResMed Escape. I called the supplier today to ask, and she didn't seem to know any more than I do. She wanted to know what information I was looking for. She just said to send in the SD card and she would see what they could do.
Its the machine, got nothing to do with the SD card. All machines comes with the same SD card.
The Escape only reports and store hours using the machine so is the card, the card cannot report something the machine don,t store in the first place. You want AHI and leak information and able to use the software so you and the doctor can find out how is the treatment is working and make any adjustment if required. Check the specification http://www.resmed.com/us/products/s9_ser...nc=dealers

(12-20-2013, 11:13 AM)drmick3 Wrote: Vomit
I attempted to download ResScan 4.3 overnight from the email link healthcareworker provided.

I avoided any of the 3 ResMed proprietary drives.

I got to the "installing ResScan" screen that said: "The program features you selected are being installed."

In addition, there was a Status bar that never showed ANY progress after 9 hours of my attempted download overnight. I couldn't get out of the screen by clicking the "X" in the top right nor would the "cancel" button close down the screen.

I did go into the Windows Task Manager and ended the install wizard; so that is no longer frozen.

I've attached screen shots of two images:
1) The install wizard that said the program was being installed with no progress on the Status bar.

2) The Properties screen of the install file that now resides on my computer [31302_ResScan_4.3EXE.png.

3) I checked my security software (Secure Anywhere from Webroot) and 3 files were blocked. all temporary, but with no date they were first blocked although they appear to be Windows files that arise when some other important file cannot be found.

Finally, does anyone know how to get past this problem and successfully download ResScan 4.3?Help

PROBLEM SOLVED by unblocking 3 files blocked by my security software. Up and running now.
Hi,
First ever night behind with CPAP,
Where could I get freeware soft fo my ResMed S9.
Thanks!
(12-21-2013, 10:16 AM)CAi Wrote: Hi,
Thanks!

sleepyhead software is easy to download, work with and fairly easy to understand.

(12-21-2013, 10:32 AM)me50 Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:16 AM)CAi Wrote: Hi,
Thanks!

sleepyhead software is easy to download, work with and fairly easy to understand.

Thanks me50! It works.

Just have to learn a lot Thinking-about

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.