Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
Maybe I misunderstood some of the posts. The version I downloaded was 0.95 and I thought I asw a few people that said skip it. I'll give it a go anyway and see what happens.
I have version 0.9.5 installed and have had none of the problems that I've seen others report. However, JediMark has posted that 0.9.6 should be up in a day or two to fix a couple of things. I'll install it as soon as soon as he uploads it.
I find the graphs on SleepyHead are easier to read actually. I have still yet to decipher the meanings of all the numbers I'm getting. It's fascinating to look at though. A few of the numbers make sense, like AHI and flow rates. I'm not a sleep technician so I have quite a learning curve ahead of me.
(05-11-2014, 10:30 PM)CKJ411 Wrote: Maybe I misunderstood some of the posts. The version I downloaded was 0.95 and I thought I asw a few people that said skip it. I'll give it a go anyway and see what happens.

Are you talking about SleepyHead? This is the ResScan discussion thread, and the current version of ResScan is 4.3

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I apologize if this question has alreaqdy been discussed, but I have searched the site for the last half hour and I am no closer.

I have successfuly installed the Encore software. When it comes up I entered my name as the patient. It successfuly found the media, but when I try downloading the data it comes back with a message "The media does not belong to an EncoreBasic patient.

I have a Philips Resporonics BIPAP autoSV Advanced machine.

Thanks for any help.
Hans
Hi flhans, welcome to Apnea Board!

You've posted your question in the wrong thread. I would suggest you re-post this question in the EncoreBasic discussion thread (HERE). This thread is for questions about ResScan (a ResMed product).

Please let's keep this thread for ResScan questions and discussion only.

If you'd like to discuss the other software packages available, here's the appropriate threads for those:

SleepyHead:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark

EncoreBasic:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Have ResScan Elite.

Just installed the software v4.3 following the directions closely (to not select any of the three things offered during the install).

It was one of the longest installs of anything ever--and CPU heavy usage after the install for many minutes.

But after a reboot everything seemed ok, and I ran the program. Got a message that "device communications library" was missing and data could not be downloaded (among other things).

I don't want to mess things up. Is this a common message and what is the fix?
(06-04-2014, 08:24 PM)jcarerra Wrote: Got a message that "device communications library" was missing and data could not be downloaded (among other things).

I don't want to mess things up. Is this a common message and what is the fix?
Did you installed the three drivers that offered during the installation, not required for the S9
Try uninstall Resscan and the drivers, and install again and don,t select any of the drivers

There is always SleepyHead http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Welcome
(06-04-2014, 09:19 PM)zonk Wrote: Did you installed the three drivers that offered during the installation, not required for the S9

Did you read my post?
"...installed the software v4.3 following the directions closely (to not select any of the three things offered during the install)."

Actually, we can close this thread. even though it had said I could not download data, I tried anyway and it worked fine.
The error message was itself an error. Smile
(06-05-2014, 06:38 AM)jcarerra Wrote: Did you read my post?
Excuse me, I have missed it
No brownie points but good intentions are definitely there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,337 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.