Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
No problem--thanks for trying to help!
Wink 
I was very pleased to find the software for my S9. IL only went on this machine about a week ago. It looks like the company that makes the machine doesn't want you to be able to access the info on the sd card. The doctor probably doesn't want you to either. I will not be changing any of the settings unless the doctor says to as I am subject to the Fed DOT rules. It is going to be nice to look at MY information. I will do as you wish and not post this info on the web.
(06-24-2014, 01:43 PM)frankresmeds9 Wrote: I was very pleased to find the software for my S9. IL only went on this machine about a week ago. It looks like the company that makes the machine doesn't want you to be able to access the info on the sd card. The doctor probably doesn't want you to either. I will not be changing any of the settings unless the doctor says to as I am subject to the Fed DOT rules. It is going to be nice to look at MY information. I will do as you wish and not post this info on the web.
Welcome frankresmeds9
I'm new to this forum and just got a prescription from my Sleep Physician for a CPAP machine. I'm looking at getting a ResMed S9 Autoset machine with H5i humidifier. I also wish to use the ResScan software to manage diagnostic data. I have the following questions:
1. If I down load the ResScan software and install on my PC, how do I get data on the CPAP Machine? Do I need to do anything to 'enable' the CPAP machine to record my sleep data or it is come with something to record data? I kind of remember there is a data card in the CPAP mchine when I was using a loan machine. Do I need to purchase any additional stuff to 'enable' the data recording piece from the CPAP machine?
2. Is there a manual somewhere to show me how to 'enable' the data recording feature on my CPAP machine?
3. How do I transfer the data from the CPAP machine to my PC with the ResScan software. Do I need a data card reader of some sort to do that?

Many thanks.
Welcome to the forum, david_kt_yu
You can ask for the clinical manual via Email from here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

S9 setup with pictures and video http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]
AutoSet and Elite are data capable machine, Escape models are not

First of all, you need to set 'Sleep Quality' to 'ON' in the clinical menu (all explained in the setup link and clinical manual), otherwise only usage hours reported if if set on 'Usage' (default settings)

The AutoSet advance sleep report display nightly, weekly, monthly etc.. data (AHI, 95th percentile pressure and leak, etc..)

Once you download the software (SleepyHead or/and ResScan), you need SD card reader, some computers have a slot for the SD card and you don,t need any additional card reader

My thoughts about ResScan CPAP Reporting Software is that I appreciate what Apena Board does for Sleep Apnea Patients.
Downloaded and worked great. Thank you!
Thank you for the software.

I have data from 1 July 2013 to 29 June 2014.
Is there a way I can produce a report for that period.
Currently it is showing only 1 July 2013 to ~ 6 Oct 2013.

Thanks
Smile
Margaret
ResScan s/w 4.3.0
The whole process of downloading and installing the software was quick and easy. Now I can't wait to see what the data looks like tomorrow.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Welcome to the forum, mgrogan

If this is the first download, the SD card stores up 365 days of compliance and therapy data, 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data.
For detailed data, the card need to be in the machine while using it, otherwise if been left out, no detailed data but when you put the card back inside the machine, the machine write compliance and therapy data on the card

ResScan clinician manual which you download with the software have the information about 'reports'

See also pages 21/24 http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
and
ResScan Basics video (last video, bottom of the page)
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

ResScan video tutorial http://apneaboard.com/resscan.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.