Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16-SP1)
(04-10-2012, 08:17 PM)sleepykitty Wrote: I am really new at this and need some help. Got the ResMed software but don't seem to be able to get anything except the compliance graph and the one that shows the length of use each nite. I am really interested in getting the AHI data, but don't seem to be able to figure out where this is??

Your profile says you have a S9 Escape and unfortunately that model is not a fully data capable device. Oh-jeez In order to get data capability with the S9, you have to have the S9 Elite or the S9 Autoset. Here's the features comparisons: Resmed S9 Features Comparison
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16)
(03-27-2012, 07:36 PM)cbramsey Wrote: I wished this software was available for a Mac. *Sigh* It would be nice to have software options.

SleepyHead software is free, runs on the Mac, and supports ResMed machines, IIRC.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi sleepykitty
As B36 mentioned the S9 Escape only shows compliance to meet US insurance requirement but it doesn't meet yours or help your doctor when time for follow up. The lousy DME gave you the most basic machine so they can make most money bc insurance would pay exactly the same amount whatever machine you get.
As understand all is not lost take it back also talk to the doc as well and have it exchanged with S9 AutoSet or at least S9 Elite (Not S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto) Stand firm and kick some butt or something
Good luck
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16)
(03-22-2012, 06:51 PM)svwilbur Wrote: The drivers to uninstall in my case are:
ACR38....
ResMEd USB Adapter
ResMed Ventalator Installer
Rescan
Windows Driver Package - ACS (A38CCID) SmartCardReader
Windows Driver Package - ACS (ACR122U) SmartCardReader
Windows Driver Package - ACS (ACSSCR) SmartCardReader

I know this as I installed them today and in Uninstall or change a program you can list by install date and they all show up as installed today.

SVWILBUR
I am having the exact same problem as you.
See thread "ResScan 3.16 not working for me".
I have reached the same stage as you in identifying the drivers but am stumped on how to locate and delete them.
Have you reached any solution in resolving the matter?

Cheers

bilwakka
Sad 
I was unable to download the ResScan software from the information provided. Here is the error message received after entering the data and information necessary to register.

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.3cfdec3f.1335027880.8c241b2
Thanks So I tried again today to download the ResScan 3.16 software and was successful using US data on the register page.
Now I have to find a way to download the data from the machine to the computer. I guess I need to get a data card reader that will connect to a USB port. Does anyone know where the reader could be purchased?
(04-22-2012, 12:32 PM)cloutpi Wrote: Thanks So I tried again today to download the ResScan 3.16 software and was successful using US data on the register page.
Now I have to find a way to download the data from the machine to the computer. I guess I need to get a data card reader that will connect to a USB port. Does anyone know where the reader could be purchased?
Where do you live? We will need to know to offer suggestions but nearly any computer store, camera store, department store should have them. You will need a SD card reader but should get an HDSD reader or a universal card reader so that you can use it for more than just for the single purpose. The HDSD reader will read all of the SD type cards so if you need to replace the card later you can still use it.

The smart card reader or the cad for the S8 isn't easy to find. resmed don,t make anymore and don,t allow DME to sell their products other than locally. Try ebay and may find some generic reader might work with the S8.

(04-22-2012, 04:00 PM)zonk Wrote: The smart card reader or the cad for the S8 isn't easy to find. resmed don,t make anymore and don,t allow DME to sell their products other than locally. Try ebay and may find some generic reader might work with the S8.

I live in Ottawa, Canada and I am not getting much cooperation from the equipment supplier.

The data card for the S8 Elite II is not a regular SD card it is more like a chip card like the one's on credit cards. But of course it is not the size of a credit card so it is not an ordinary chip card reader. I will check out computer stores and camera stores,

What is it with these manufacturers who don't want to provide apnea patients with the tools we need to monitor our own well being?

Is there a way to lobby the medical system to apply pressure on these companies to allow patients to buy the accessories we need to self monitor.
cloutpi,

From what I can see Supplier #13 has the S8 data card reader in stock and ships internationally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 84 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 85 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,333 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 178 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 370 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.