Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
try setting it to -80 to +80
Not clear how to change the scale on the graph. I can expand it or compress with the cursor. I still don't see any data on that curve. All the others are fine.
(11-03-2014, 04:49 PM)ebandman Wrote: Not clear how to change the scale on the graph. I can expand it or compress with the cursor. I still don't see any data on that curve. All the others are fine.

Tools>Options
and at the bottom of the dialog, select Summary or Detailed tab, then pick the chart from the dropdown and change the scale limits.

The video tutorial link zonk posted above is quite good.
When downloading, you need to select
all summary data and ... all most recent detailed data sessions
and
tick the box ... include equivalent number of high resolutions rate data sessions
Thanks Zonk! Ticking the box ...include equiivalent number of high resolution data sessions did it. Flow data is there now for last 7 days anyway.
(11-03-2014, 05:15 PM)ebandman Wrote: Thanks Zonk! Ticking the box ...include equiivalent number of high resolution data sessions did it. Flow data is there now for last 7 days anyway.
Fantastic. As vsheline already mentioned "The SD card will only hold up to 7 days worth of High Rate Data ("Flow" data), so if we don't download the data at least every 7 days there will be no Flow data for the days longer ago than 7 days ago"

(11-03-2014, 05:30 PM)zonk Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 05:15 PM)ebandman Wrote: Thanks Zonk! Ticking the box ...include equiivalent number of high resolution data sessions did it. Flow data is there now for last 7 days anyway.
Fantastic. As vsheline already mentioned "The SD card will only hold up to 7 days worth of High Rate Data ("Flow" data), so if we don't download the data at least every 7 days there will be no Flow data for the days longer ago than 7 days ago"

And remember to ALWAYS select "Discard" when that option appears or you will erase some days' data that HAVE Flow data in the computer with days (earlier that the 7) on the card that don't!
I just started using ResScan software and when I do the "30 Day Compliance Report" under "Statistics" the date range shows 9/20/2014 - 10/19/2014.
The graphs show data up to 11/3/2014, and I would like to have the statistics show the same. And I would like to do a report on just the last month, 10/1/2014 - 10/31/2014. I have been trying all morning to accomplish this with no luck.
Can someone help.
Thanks
I believe the 30 day compliance report just finds when you gained compliance for Medicare purposes. So I don't think it's a particularly useful report once insurance or Medicare have paid. Specifically as you, I haven't found a way to change the date, short of possibly deleting all the data from the early time frames. Something I'm sure you don't want to do.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1) Need Help
Hi Folks. I just downloaded and installed ver 5.1 and it removed my old version and put 5.1 in the directory where the old version was located. The new 5.1 load up OK but it can't seem to find all my ResScan data that I had under my old version. When I search my files on my computer I can find all the old data in a sub-directory under the ResMed directory but the new 5.1 software doesn't seem to be able to access it for some reason. I tried an import and all it imported was the patient details not any of the sleep data. Under the old version all I did was open the program and the data was shown under the "default" group with my machine id number etc. I suspect there must be a simple answer to this problem but I haven't been able to figure it out yet. I find the ResScan software a bit strange in terms of how it handles files. Can anyone suggest a solution to how I access my old data and be able to dowload new data into 5.1? Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 88 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.