Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
(11-23-2014, 05:43 PM)jctampa Wrote: I can see the summary graphs but clicking on the "Detailed" button gives me a message "No detailed data available".

On the summary graph I get Usage, Total Usage & Chayne Stokes, AHI & AI, Pressure and Leak.

The A10 mode is set to the FH button. Did I miss something on the ResScan download or set up? (the data I am getting in RS agrees with SH including the absence of details).

For pictures of the download setup screen (with two Select buttons) which jcarrera is writing about:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...1#pid91611

(Screen looks slightly different in newest version of ResScan, but mostly the same.)

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Thanks, I'll do a download and see what happens.
(11-23-2014, 07:57 PM)jctampa Wrote: Thanks. I'm not sure what I selected. But I know now. At worst I'm only out 2 days.

No, you won't have lost anything yet if you are under 7 days...only after 7 days will the SD card be missing data previously put inside Resscan (assuming you have downloaded it into there and selected DISCARD if/when it shows up).

Whoa...just had a thought. If you previously downloaded into Resscan but had the program set to not select everything, your Rescan data downloaded/imported will be MISSING some data that is on the card. If you are LESS THAN 7 DAYS usage on the card, I would suggest you do a ONE TIME ONLY download (really should be called 'import') and select OVERWRITE one time only!

Why? If you are under 7 days, the SD card will still have all it can possibly have on it...the standard data AND the high rate data for up to 7 days. You want to get that into your Resscan database. If you select discard as I instructed previously, the days in Resscan you previously downloaded will retain (the less than whole) amount of data you previously downloaded.

So ONE TIME ONLY
and with download dialog set so that it shows "All available data"
(and keep it that way always)
you need to do an OVERWRITE one time only!, then NEVER AGAIN.

Is this clear?

Too late, I just did a d/l and it gave me several options in which I selected "discard", however it gave me a screen I had not seen before and asked about summary or detail, I selected detail and a drop down where one of the choices was "all". I picked "all" and now I have detail data but haven't had a chance to review it yet. Looks like all is well!!
Thanks !!
It would not make any difference if you selected discard that time
SO LONG AS YOU ARE STILL WITHIN 7 DAYS OF WHEN YOU STARTED,
If you are, simply do the download again...

in the Download Data dialog, on the 'Data' line, hit 'select' and be sure everything is set as shown in the pic...

do the download (I call it 'import')
select OVERWRITE this one time

The purpose of doing this is that the card still has the high rate detailed data on it for however many days you have used it within the first 7 day period (so long as you are still within the first 7 days)...and this process will write that data into your computer Resscan database.

Then after that from now on, when you select DISCARD that will keep it from overwriting this data you put in.

(11-24-2014, 01:02 PM)jcarerra Wrote: It would not make any difference if you selected discard that time
SO LONG AS YOU ARE STILL WITHIN 7 DAYS OF WHEN YOU STARTED,
If you are, simply do the download again...

in the Download Data dialog, on the 'Data' line, hit 'select' and be sure everything is set as shown in the pic...

do the download (I call it 'import')
select OVERWRITE this one time

The purpose of doing this is that the card still has the high rate detailed data on it for however many days you have used it within the first 7 day period (so long as you are still within the first 7 days)...and this process will write that data into your computer Resscan database.

Then after that from now on, when you select DISCARD that will keep it from overwriting this data you put in.

Well all was well this morning and I was able to get the detailed data in ResScan! That's not to say there was anything of consequence but certainly was there!

I was even able to figure out how to get the graph data more readable.

Thanks for all of the help, no doubt I'll have more questions. Like: I haven't been able to find a dishwasher safe tub for the A10. A DME said the stock tub was safe but I think I've seen otherwise somewhere.

Thanks,
"JC"
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”
"Duke" Wayne
zonk, vsheline, jcrerra and others:

Thanks for your patience and help.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”
"Duke" Wayne
Angry 

The download did not work !!
Question 
Hi, After downloading and installing the software a notification appeared stating it was a trial version and would be unusable after a trial period of 1 month. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Thanks V
Question 
ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
Hi, After downloading and installing the free software a notification appeared stating it was a trial version and would be unusable after a period of 1 month unless paid for. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Thanks V

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.