Machine: ResMed S9 Adapt SV
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: min/max EPAP 9/15 min/max PS 4
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(05-01-2015 10:22 AM)AlanE Wrote:  ...It may just be my resolution but there is no way to adjust the size of the graphs.

WHOA! That is a HUGE backward move!
05-01-2015 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

(05-01-2015 10:27 AM)jcarerra Wrote:  WHOA! That is a HUGE backward move!

Maybe I'm not doing something right?Dont-know

I don't recall being able to do that in the last version either. They are a fixed height depending on how many graphs you are showing at once.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 11:01 AM by AlanE.)
05-01-2015 10:35 AM
Analogdesigner Offline

Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 5.0-12.0 cm/h2o, EPR 1 or 2

Other Comments: CMS-50D w/software. Puritan Bennett pressure gauge. Custom made dual temperature/humidity gauge.

I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 10:47 PM by Analogdesigner.)
05-04-2015 10:47 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Analogdesigner Offline

Members

Other Comments: CMS-50D w/software. Puritan Bennett pressure gauge. Custom made dual temperature/humidity gauge.

(05-04-2015 10:47 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote:  I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay

UPDATE: I did two things, one which was suggested above. I uninstalled 5.4 and then rebooted my computer. Then after rebooting, I clicked on the setup.exe file and then right-clicked and selected the "Run as Administrator" (instead of selecting "open"). That did the trick. I hope that this may help someone else. Jay
05-04-2015 11:05 PM
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Yep, Good reminder Jay. thanks for posting that.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

05-05-2015 01:27 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Analogdesigner Offline

Members

(05-04-2015 11:05 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 10:47 PM)Analogdesigner Wrote:  I just downloaded and installed ResScan 5.4 and when I try to launch the program, I get a "pure virtual function call" error message and then it quits! I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4 GB of RAM. The same thing happened when I tried to run 5.3, so I uninstalled it. Thanks, Jay

UPDATE: I did two things, one which was suggested above. I uninstalled 5.4 and then rebooted my computer. Then after rebooting, I clicked on the setup.exe file and then right-clicked and selected the "Run as Administrator" (instead of selecting "open"). That did the trick. I hope that this may help someone else. Jay

UPDATE #2: This morning I was going to launch ResScan and I get a "pure virtual function call" error message again! The next thing that I did was to right-click on the ResScan icon (I have the ResScan icon on my desktop) and select "Troubleshoot compatibilty". It will take a moment and then mention something like the program needs to be compatible with an earlier version of Windows Update (I don't remember everything however I think that you've got the idea). When I did that it now works every time. Wow, what a rain dance that was... Good luck, Jay
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 07:02 PM by Analogdesigner.)
05-05-2015 06:33 PM
MobileBasset Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AIRCURVE 10 V Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher Paykel Zest
Humidifier: Integrated
CPAP Pressure: 10 (minE 6,maxI 12, PS 3)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

Just got an AirCurve 10 V Auto and immediately downloaded the clinical manual and the Recscan 5.4 software. I followed all the directions and warnings in the email and had no problems with my Windows 8 laptop. The software seems to run well and uses the SD card in my laptop SD slot. So far so good. I'm very happy to have this resource.

if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
05-16-2015 08:41 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
lbailey03 Offline

New Members

Machine: resmed s9
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: resmed Quatro
Humidifier: unsure
CPAP Pressure: 13
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

I have a ResMed S9 Escape that I've been using for 3 years. After reading various posts on this board I realize that I should be reviewing how well my therapy is working, but can only seem to get usage data from my machine. Nobody discussed any of these measurements with me when I began my therapy. Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?
05-16-2015 11:43 AM
Analogdesigner Offline

Members

lbailey03,

I am new to all of this however it involves removal of the SD Card (it's in the card slot right above the air inlet filter) from your machine and inserting it into you computer. I have found Sleepyhead to be a much more user friendly program compared ResScan. So far I have learned many things by viewing my sleep data in the following morning.
Good Luck, Jay

(05-16-2015 11:43 AM)lbailey03 Wrote:  I have a ResMed S9 Escape that I've been using for 3 years. After reading various posts on this board I realize that I should be reviewing how well my therapy is working, but can only seem to get usage data from my machine. Nobody discussed any of these measurements with me when I began my therapy. Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?
05-16-2015 02:36 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: A10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: Integrated /ClimateLineAir
CPAP Pressure: 9/13
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov 2010

(05-16-2015 11:43 AM)lbailey03 Wrote:  Does anyone know if that's all the S9 Escape provides. If so, what model do I need for the rest of the story?
Hello and welcome

Yes, compliance data is all what you get from the S9 Escape
As far the S9 series goes, avoid any machine with "Escape" in the name, such as S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto
S9 Elite and S9 AustoSet are premium machines, I always recommend the "AutoSet" because it can provide two modes of therapy:
1- CPAP mode, deliver constant pressure all night (except Ramp period)
2- AutoSet mode, the machine adjust pressure as see fit between two pressure settings (minimum and maximum)

Basically, like having two machines built in one and only cost few dollars more than the Elite model

AirSense 10 is the newer ResMed machines, just came out at the end of last year, offfer 4 models:
1- AirSense 10 CPAP ... basic model, slightly better than the S9 Escape but best to avoid
2- AirSense 10 Elite ... full data capable fixed pressure machine

3 & 4 - AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her are top end APAP machines, for Her model offer an extra mode (female specific) and report RERAs in all 3 modes ... both are same price, "for Her" make sense
05-16-2015 04:40 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Arrow [Admin Note] ResScan - [version 5.7] SuperSleeper 57 7,031 12-01-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan 5.5 cannot run in Windows 10 ant08 6 323 12-01-2016 12:21 PM
Last Post: cbramsey
  ResScan - not supported jmitchell151 2 129 11-23-2016 11:23 PM
  new ResMed machine and ResScan software issue fluffyetal 1 184 11-18-2016 06:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  can resscan read cards from two machines whirschb 8 490 11-14-2016 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Question ResScan=Unable to detect device communications library cobaltpanther 6 594 11-12-2016 02:19 PM
Last Post: Kitalarium
  ResScan Prometheus 4 357 11-04-2016 07:11 PM