Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(12-03-2013, 12:21 PM)marcus73 Wrote: Looking at those statistics now. AHI & AI looks good (1,1 0,1 - 1,2)! But what Pressure and Leak values would be Normal? I got Pressure 6,1 - 8,4 - 9,6 and Leak 1,2 - 6,0 - 12,0.
BR, Marcus
Hi marcus73 and welcome
Pressure 6,1 - 8,4 - 9,6
6.1 is median pressure, pressure was at or below this number for 50% of the time
8.4 is 95% percentile pressure, pressure was at or below this number for 95% of the time
also its the one displayed on the machine LCD sleep report
9.6 is the maximum pressure, pressure at or blew this number and above 95% percentile pressure for 5% of the time

Leak 1,2 - 6,0 - 12,0.
Same explanation as "Pressure", just substitute the word pressure with leak
S9 report unintentional leak (mask plus mouth leaks) = [total leak less intentional leak (mask vents leak rate)]

You,re asking what would be normal?
Leak at or below 24 L/m is an acceptable leak .. the red line shown on detailed data leak graph. Higher leak rate affect the accuracy of the data and causes sleep disturbance. Leak numbers are excellent indicate very good mask fit/seal

There is no such thing as normal, different people need different pressure to maintain open airways, your pressure is only relevant to you on this particular night. Pressure might vary slightly from one night to the next.

Keep up the good work

Is the day-to-day pressure variation bigger than on a typical night? Or is there no such thing as a typical night?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
[attachment=597][attachment=598]

Dear all: I have just download from your link and installed ResScan 4.3 but cannot read the data from the SD Card (see attached.) The software can "see" that the SD Card is from my AutoSet in G Drive and I can see the settings for my APAP machine. But just cannot dwonload. I have tried both with Patient Profile and No Profile. I have tried on 2 Win 7 laptops & 1 XP PC with built in SD slot as well as USB converter. Any help?
Take SD card out, lock the card, close the program, reboot and try again
if you forget to unlock the card before inserting in the machine, the machine will remind you
Your profile shows a Philips and Resmed machine. Which one were you trying to download into ResScan? If you were trying to download data from the Philips machine, it will not download into ResScan as that is only for ResMed machines. Hope this helps.
Now I only have ResMed. Since I have tried on 2 download n 3 systems over a few days, it should not be a trivial ptoblem. However, SleepyHead is OK except the scale and info on pressure graph is wrong. Any more suggestions? I started computer with punch cards and have been keeping my knowledge up to date.
(12-11-2013, 06:45 AM)apdtap Wrote: Now I only have ResMed. Since I have tried on 2 download n 3 systems over a few days, it should not be a trivial ptoblem. However, SleepyHead is OK except the scale and info on pressure graph is wrong. Any more suggestions? I started computer with punch cards and have been keeping my knowledge up to date.

I don't quite understand what you mean by the scale and info on pressure graph is wrong.
(11-11-2013, 03:56 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Do you have the ResMed S9 Autoset, or the Resmed S9 Escape Auto?

The latter is a brick and will give you only limited amounts of data.

Forgive me for using this post to get subscribed to this Thread but I can't find any other way to subscibe to a thread. Sent you an email reagarding same question but this is a quick stop-gap solution for now to make sure I get notified of new posts.

(12-12-2013, 01:52 PM)drmick3 Wrote: Forgive me for using this post to get subscribed to this Thread but I can't find any other way to subscibe to a thread. Sent you an email reagarding same question but this is a quick stop-gap solution for now to make sure I get notified of new posts.

Scroll down and close to the bottom left of this thread, and you'll see a link for Subscribe to this Thread.

[Image: other01.jpg]

Also, you can get more detailed help from our Help Docs (link at the top right of every forum page) or in the Member Account Help Forum, where PaulaO2 has written many helpful How-To threads.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

[attachment=613]

This is from ResMed Autoset. The pressure unit is cmH2O which is impossible. Appreciate if any can also expalin the Leak & Snore graph.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.