Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
HVE22

I am not completely sure that I understand your concerns, but, I can suggest that you check when you download your data next and make sure that you have selected ALL AVAILABLE DATA and underneath that, there is a BOX to check that shows all high data or something similar to that.
When I insert the card from the Resmed into my computer if I forget to "lock" it first, it will no longer work on the Resmed without "erasing all data." That happens during the mount process, not by running the software. So the short answer is don't forget to lock the card. Are others experiencing this same thing, or is it something peculiar to my implementation of good old Windows 8?
It is indeed Windows 8 and 8.1 that causes the problem. You mentioned the solution already: lock the SD.

Sleep-well
Breathe freely!

I just downloaded the exe file to install the ResScan software but twice I've gotten an error message and it won't let me complete the install. I did NOT check any of the drivers it suggested to install, just as was instructed NOT to do.

I'm a new CPap user, on day 2 of my treatment. I'm using the ResMed S9 AutoSet machine.

Any help with the install of the ResScan software would be appreciated.
Welcome to Apnea Board, VSlaybaugh.

It's possible your download file got corrupted. It is a huge file, about 121 Megabytes. I'd check your installation file and see if it's close to 121 MB, if not, you may not have gotten the entire file. Or it might be the correct size, but was corrupted during the download.

To avoid download file corruption, it's best to download the file late at night or early in the morning when your local Internet Provider is less busy. You may wish to completely delete the installation and the install file and try downloading again.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Resscan only works with windows but SleepyHead works with both windows and Mac computers
In the meantime, download SleepyHead, easier to download and fun to use

I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr
(02-03-2014, 11:33 PM)Nightflier240 Wrote: I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr

strange b/c there is an auto responder. did you put a subject in the subject line?
(02-04-2014, 02:49 AM)me50 Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 11:33 PM)Nightflier240 Wrote: I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr

strange b/c there is an auto responder. did you put a subject in the subject line?

Auto-responder is working. I'd try again from another email address. It could be that your email address was marked as spam by Gmail. When this happens, I usually advise folks to also do a full virus check, as sometimes their email is sending out spam due to a virus, and that could be why it was marked as such by the Gmail system. Or it could be just a fluke. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Downloaded the software today and it seems to be working ok.
So far so good!:grin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] New ResScan version 5.8 SuperSleeper 5 2,226 09-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  ResScan Help-How to print 1yr. Certificate? Zerojunk 1 137 09-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 47 12,532 09-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: mattmill
  ResScan? Kaunakakai 48 1,783 09-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan v SleepyHead slight difference in data interpretation . dwd1249 0 171 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer? cookie810 31 8,079 08-29-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: boutros55
  SleepyHead Reporting Flaw - All Versions Crimson Nape 3 254 08-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape