Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16-SP1)
Healthcareworker is now including both the link to the older 3.16_SP1 ResScan version and the new (possibly still in beta) ResScan 4.1 version in the email that is sent out.

You can read how to request the download links by signing into your forum account and going here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...nload-Link

The email Healthcareworker is sending out now says that version 4.1 is most likely still a beta test copy, but both links are included.

I'm pretty sure that ResMed keeps their new versions on the hidden "Storage" link until they're ready to release it to the public. This is what happened with other versions.... there was a 2-3 week delay between the time that it was uploaded to their "storage" folder and when it appeared on the normal download registration page.

Email Healthcareworker if you want either one - it's an email autoresponder, so you should get the reply within 5 minutes or less. Healthcareworkers email address is in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
Remember, do not give out this email address or link publicly. We don't want ResMed to quit making this software available due to too many public links. If any of you are on other forums where members are posting the links publicly, I strongly suggest that you tell those folks not to do so. I know why ResMed is doing this "under the table" and if we start posting these links all over the web, it's going to force them to distribute the software privately to DMEs and doctors via some sort of verification process, which will make it difficult for us "regular folks" to get a copy or get the updates and new versions in the future. Please don't spoil it for us all.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

hi. I'm from Japan. this Apnea Board is nice.
I just began use CPAP machine two days ago. so this forum's information is very useful.
now, I just download ResScan 3.16 and trying browse data (with SD card). looks work well. thanks a lot Thanks
Hi taiyo
Glad it worked for you. Do you have to pay for the rental of the S9 or is the cost covered by the Japanese health system. Here in Australia sleep studies usually covered by our health system "Medicare" but have to pay for the equipments.
Welcome

Money 
(05-16-2012, 05:43 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi taiyo
Glad it worked for you. Do you have to pay for the rental of the S9 or is the cost covered by the Japanese health system. Here in Australia sleep studies usually covered by our health system "Medicare" but have to pay for the equipments.
Welcome

Hi zonk. thanks your reply.
I had to pay part of cost.

in Japanese health system, rent CPAP for 14600 Japanese yen per month (about 183$ AUD). not much difference between CPAP model. and some charges add (doctor charge, medicine, diagnostic...).

fortunately, insurance works well. patient need pay only 30 percent of cost. other 70 percent of cost that covered by national health insurance('国民健康保険 kokumin-kenko-hoken').

currently, I paid about 5000 yen this month to clinic.
look, it's my receipt.
Thanks taiyo
For how long have to keep paying the monthly charge to own the S9 because some private US health insurance require to rent for number of months before one can own the machine.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(02-23-2012, 01:24 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
Breathe Jimbo,(time=1284533797) Wrote:Unless I am mistaken, the only data provided by the ResMed S8 Escape II is usage compliance. Using this software, has anyone been able to extract more detailed info from an S8 Escape II? I am aware that other S8s provide the additional information discussed in other posts.
That's correct - I don't think you're going to be able to get any data from your S8 Escape II, except for basic compliance numbers. If anyone knows anything different and has been able to hack this machine, I hope they let us know - but I would bet that it hasn't been done by anyone yet.

Welcome to the forum, Jimbo!

The S8 Spirit II is capable of downloading data into ResScan but does not have some graphs that the S9 has ie FLOW rates but has most of the other detailed graphs available when viewing your reports on ResScan. As for the S8 Escape it is NOT fully data capable and will only collect usage data either via card or readout if it has one. To aquire more detailed graphs you will need to change machines.
hi zonk.
in Japan, patients can not owning a CPAP. usually Sad

because CPAP supplier does not sells directly to patients.
patients have to rent CPAP through the hospital from supplier.
example, my rental S9 owned by teijin company. this S9 is not for sale.

some of anger patients attempts private importing CPAP from Australia and USA without hospital.
indeed, this way can get private machine.
Have you seen this thread?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-a-machine

I can't believe they rent the machine! It's not like you use it until you get better like a set of crutches.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(05-17-2012, 07:38 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I can't believe they rent the machine! It's not like you use it until you get better like a set of crutches.

Think of it as a monthly service fee. You get the machine, the supplies, and the doctor's care. It's probably just their way of providing medical care.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Will my clinician know if I have been removing the SD card and using this software? I surely don't want to tick him off, but I'm an intelligent person and think I can handle viewing this "top-secret" data. . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 86 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,333 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.