Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.3)
(03-24-2015, 12:27 AM)KKitchen Wrote: Success!
Thanks very much I eventually worked it out.
Your post and 1st image solved it.
ResScan created my folders, not me.
Putting the contents of 1 folder into the root of the SD card was all I had to do, I now have my old data back Big Grin

Sleep-well

Awesome! Glad I could help.
This space for rent.
It's a miracle! So glad you found a process that worked. Persistence pays off!
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
(11-03-2014, 01:42 AM)ebandman Wrote: Flow is checked but there is no data trace there.

Mine has the same problem
Did you eventully figure out how o get the blue trace?
Baffled !
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
(03-27-2015, 08:25 PM)Waihinga Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 01:42 AM)ebandman Wrote: Flow is checked but there is no data trace there.

Mine has the same problem
Did you eventully figure out how o get the blue trace?
Baffled !

Perhaps it would help to follow the link given in post 901:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid103116

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Hi. New to the board. Got the Airsense 10 cpap a few weeks back and haven't slept through the night since. I guess it takes more time to adjust, but that's another thread. At any rate, I installed the ResScan 5.3 software, no drivers. I get the No Flow Generator or Data Card error. The system I installed to reads the card. I note that, although there are multiple folders named back to the date I got the machine (03/02), all folders are empty.

Before I go to the trouble of resolving the no flow or data card error, I guess I should ask these questions. Incidentally, I turned Airplane Mode on as soon as I got the machine:

1. Does ResScan support detailed data for the Airsense 10 cpap or only compliance data?
2. It seems to me that the empty(?) folders should have data in them?
3. I haven't quite found a way to resolve the no data card error. I haven't gone through the 95 pages of posts in this thread, but I have used the site search engine and searched the site via google and haven't found anything specific to my issue. Using win7 x64, I locked the card before inserting it into my card reader, created a new patient, tried installing the drivers (no luck), restored a macrium image I created before the resscan install, then reinstalled (without drivers). Still no luck. And no visible data in the folders.

Thanks!
If yours is truly the CPAP model of the Airsense 10 then it only collects compliance data. Why the folders are empty, I do not know. they should contain your compliance data I would think.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(03-28-2015, 09:32 PM)PaytonA Wrote: If yours is truly the CPAP model of the Airsense 10 then it only collects compliance data. Why the folders are empty, I do not know. they should contain your compliance data I would think.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't really settled into that one, but if I can't be informed enough to participate in my own therapy, I don't think I want it. I believe I have 30 days to return it (is that right?). I guess I could get the sleep lab to prescribe another. Any recommendations on a similar machine that would supply detailed data?

Thanks!
My wife just got the Airsense 10 CPAP and it provides full, detailed data. The folders with dates should have files in them.
This space for rent.
(03-29-2015, 04:26 PM)LanceC Wrote: My wife just got the Airsense 10 CPAP and it provides full, detailed data. The folders with dates should have files in them.

Maybe they can be programmed to turn data off? But then, why folders if no data. I have Airplane mode on at all times, but I wouldn't think that would effect data writing to the card. Maybe I'll talk to the DME.

Thanks for letting me know. Data vs no data is a game changer for me. Any ideas on the No flow generator or data card detected errors?

Also, when I talk to the DME, could mentioning ResScan be problematic?

Sleepyhead sees and reads the card, where resscan does not. It shows BRICK under the details tab. In the main window, there is a sad face that declares: I'm very sorry your machine doesn't record useful data to graph in daily view. SO I guess it's off to the DME to see what the deal is. I'll post back when I have details. It does show compliance data. Thanks fro your inputs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.