Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: Please advice , what is the apnea length or duration
(06-04-2015, 08:11 PM)mkamalmohamed Wrote: Hi Everyone ,

Please advice , what is the apnea length or duration

The duration of apnea in seconds displayed above the symbol in detailed data graphs

This might helps but you have to click on the "S9 Data Management Guide" link
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid116087
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(06-04-2015, 11:24 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: Not necessarily. It took me months to feel clearly better. It depends on several factors - age, general health, how long you had apnea, and others I can't think of right now.

The first thing that I noticed was that I had stopped getting worse. In my case I have mixed apnea and still kept getting worse on the machine until they added supplemental oxygen. Then I was in a steady state for around two or three months. After about four months I could tell I was doing better and that has continued.

Thank you for your reply. I suppose needing additional oxygen is something they test for during the sleep study (with the CO2 sensor on your body and oxygen monitor on your finger). I may need another sleep study with my new machine before all issues are resolved.
I need Help

When I download the data for the last two previous night, download as normal (all available data selected)
All seem fine but when review the data ...

Dates in the browser (for the last two nights) and detailed data are missing
Device setting, statistics, and summary graphs are all there

When I create a new patient file and download the data, everything is perfect including the last two nights

I'm at my wits end here, I have deleted the software and download it again, with the same results
Never had this problem with the earlier version (4.2, I think)

Hi Zonk,

Using the patient which is missing the last few days, I suggest you try deleting the two days which are missing detailed data, and then download again.

If memory serves, to delete a day we right-click on a particular day (days are listed along left side of screen) and select Delete on the drop down window.

Whenever I want to re-download data for a day which ResScan already holds some data for, I always just delete the particular day(s) and download normally, selecting the Discard option as always.

Good luck,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Thanks, Vaughn
I cannot delete a date does not appear in the browser

I have to say after using version 5.4 for a bit it does have some quirks to it. This morning after downloading data, nothing showed on the Settings tab accept some error. Should have wrote it down but didn't. Something about unable to get device settings. I had to download the data 3 times choosing to Overwrite before it showed something on the settings page. On the summary tab when the settings page had an error it would show more data, such as Respiration per minute. When I finally was able to get something to show in the settings tab, those extra fields in the Summary tab disappeared. SH didn't have any issues.

and now for something completely different
I found another directory that ResScan uses: C:\ProgramData\ResMed\ResScan
It contains a Patients.db. It updates every time you select a patient. It doesn't appear to hold anything specific other than your name and the names of the other Example patients. I also found a CrossCompliance.db there that was last updated a couple of months ago.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Good afternoon,

I'm a new member of this forum and I use my ResMed S9 AutoSet since the End of November last year.

First I hope, you forgive me, when I write not clear (sometimes). My English is very poor. I'm German.

To view, how my Apnea is going on, I use the Sleepy head (at the moment). But I'm not sure, whether I can trust this reports.

This is the reason, why I want to test Resscan. But I don't know, how to start. Is it necessary to register?? Can I get this software also in German?? Where can I find help, when anything goes wrong???

At the moment, I stand outside myself Unsure

It will be great to find an answer, here.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Regards
Welcome

ResScan and Sleepyhead have almost identical (overall) data results. I have noticed that ResScan tends to round up my AHI numbers but the numbers are close.

Check this link for the instructions to obtain the software: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Has anyone else had trouble getting the download for the res med? After receiving the email with the download site this is all I get.

Not Found

The requested URL /content/dam/resmed/software/resscan/installation_packages/31302_ResScan_5.4.zip was not found on this server.
Hi Azmike,
You are not crazy the link doesn't seem to work. I'm new to all this and was hoping to get some info off ResScan so I can improve my sleep. Been at it for 2 weeks and have tried 4 or five different masks and combinations. Not going as well as I hoped.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 83 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 85 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,324 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 178 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 370 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.