Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.4)
(06-11-2015, 07:13 PM)jfreedman Wrote: Hi Azmike,
You are not crazy the link doesn't seem to work. I'm new to all this and was hoping to get some info off ResScan so I can improve my sleep. Been at it for 2 weeks and have tried 4 or five different masks and combinations. Not going as well as I hoped.

3 weeks here. Last night was the best so far. 7 hours without waking up. Most I have slept through the night in 20 yrs. First couple weeks were terrible, woke up and jerked the whole mess off my face several times. 2nd mask, think I am going to mess with the settings tonight...now that I know how.
Have you tried sending the email again maybe the link has changed.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Just tried no luck.
For some reason, ResMed has removed Version 5.4 from their website. If one logs on using a Clinician's account, they will see that ResMed has seemingly revoked version 5.4, and is now distributing version 5.3 for some reason.

Healthcareworker has added the download link to version 5.3 in the email. (I think that was updated last night). So you may wish to re-request the download link via email as explained in this post. (forum login required)

From what I understand, version 5.3 is pretty much the same as the 5.4 version. I have no clue as to why they back-tracked on the version number.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

5.4 did have some issues. I noted what I found in this post. To sum up it didn't pull in all the data every time. Had to download data multiple times off the card.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Healthcareworker,
Thanks for making the ResScan software and associated docs available. May I suggest that you publish a hash value for the ZIP archive you allow us to download. It would be more reliable than just looking at the file size to ensure the download went well and that there was no corruption. One free, easy, and convenient tool which I use all the time is HashTab from Implbits. It works on both MAC and Windows (integrates to right-click menu). I can't include a link but if you Google HashTab, you will find it easily.

Regards,
Sgt Wilko

(06-16-2015, 09:12 PM)SgtWilko Wrote: May I suggest that you publish a hash value for the ZIP archive you allow us to download. It would be more reliable than just looking at the file size to ensure the download went well and that there was no corruption.

Here are a few common hashes for the 5.3 ZIP file (assuming my download was corruption free).
CRC32: B24EB259
MD5: 19357442904BDFCB13F1DC888D27006A
SHA-1: 8C312AC5997EFB8B0261CB71880EEF674CF5A9A1

Sgt Wilko
The link to version 5.4 is not valid.
Will version 5.3 work with the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet?
(06-16-2015, 10:11 PM)shofstein Wrote: The link to version 5.4 is not valid.
Will version 5.3 work with the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet?
Yes and welcome aboard
(06-12-2015, 12:55 PM)AlanE Wrote: 5.4 did have some issues. To sum up it didn't pull in all the data every time. Had to download data multiple times off the card.

5.4 seems to download the data ok for me. The 30 day compliance report however always picks up the first 30 days of data - is there any way to make it use the most recent 30 days?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.