Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16-SP1)
(07-27-2012, 03:00 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 09:31 PM)johnsonjb Wrote: Hi guys, just joined. picked up my spankin new darth vader mask, aka s9 autoset.
Hello and welcome - Congrats on your new AutoSet, its awesome machine. I,m not conversant with the download stuff but the built-in card reader on the laptop should work just fine.

Yeah the card reader int eh laptop works fine, I was just hoping there was an "offline" way of getting the data to the resscan software on the desktop without having to install a card reader there.

Sleepyhead software can pull from the SD card as it reads by file management. Resscan seems to read by device...

As the printer has a shared sd card reader(via file management), there really was no reason install an another card reader on the desktop.
...Until now...

Can't seem to get a response from [healthcareworker's email address removed] to get the Resscan software download. Have tried multiple times and used to different emails. Is there any other way to get the software. Thanx...

NOTE FROM ADMIN: Please, as you read in the download thread, you are NOT supposed to list healthcareworker's email address publicly.

Thank you. - SuperSleeper

(08-03-2012, 06:55 AM)dienderle Wrote: Can't seem to get a response from [healthcareworker's email address removed] to get the Resscan software download. Have tried multiple times and used to different emails. Is there any other way to get the software. Thanx...

I just tried and the email auto-responder worked fine. If all else fails, sign up for a free Gmail account and request the software from a Gmail account.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

The email I sent is WITH Gmail - our carrier uses it. I then used my hotmail account. I just went to create a NEW gmail and it won't let me. I can access the google account stuff, however it will not let me set up a new email. Can someone just send what the auto-responder sends directly to my email account. It is just not responding to me
(08-03-2012, 11:00 AM)dienderle Wrote: The email I sent is WITH Gmail - our carrier uses it. I then used my hotmail account. I just went to create a NEW gmail and it won't let me. I can access the google account stuff, however it will not let me set up a new email. Can someone just send what the auto-responder sends directly to my email account. It is just not responding to me

There is a procedure in place that healthcareworker outlined and we use it for a specific legal reason, and we will not by-pass that procedure. When folks have issues, it's usually that they are not following the directions specifically, not typing the email address correctly, or they have a problem on their end that they need to fix - in some cases folks have had an email account hi-jacked by a virus and healthcareworker's gmail sends your inquiries into the spam folder because that email account has been used to distribute spam and are on a blacklist.. if that's the case, I always suggest getting a good virus scanner and scanning the user's entire hard drive, then using a brand-new email account.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

dienderle - I just checked with heathcareworker and indeed the email was sent to both of your email address 2 hours ago.

Healthcare worker said your non-hotmail account had the following error message:

Quote:Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

prvs=1562438290=[email address removed]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

This is a problem with your non-hotmail provider... I suggest contacting them. There was no email received from a gmail account, and per your provider's website, they do not use gmail in their email settings at all, so I'm not sure why you believe that to be the case.

On the hotmail account, healthcareworker said it was sent with no errors - make sure you check your spam or junk mail folders to see if it's in there.

Good luck.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Thumbsup 
Just found you guys and thanks for the links, software installed and works great.

Have had a great deal of problems so moved to S9 with humidifier, works great and now can read the data. More knowledge on my sleeping patterns provides better health care. Why do these people hide it in hidden menus and data that requires software that they don't supply with the machine???

Thanks
(08-03-2012, 01:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: dienderle - I just checked with heathcareworker and indeed the email was sent to both of your email address 2 hours ago.

Healthcare worker said your non-hotmail account had the following error message:

Quote:Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

prvs=1562438290=[email address removed]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

This is a problem with your non-hotmail provider... I suggest contacting them. There was no email received from a gmail account, and per your provider's website, they do not use gmail in their email settings at all, so I'm not sure why you believe that to be the case.

On the hotmail account, healthcareworker said it was sent with no errors - make sure you check your spam or junk mail folders to see if it's in there.

Good luck.

The error of 550 550-5.5.1 quite often points to a misspelling in the 1) recipient mailbox name 2) domain name 3) generic top level domain name extensions.
I would recommend starting the process over and copy and paste the email address into your new email.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
(08-05-2012, 09:08 AM)Bendeco Wrote: Just found you guys and thanks for the links, software installed and works great.

Have had a great deal of problems so moved to S9 with humidifier, works great and now can read the data. More knowledge on my sleeping patterns provides better health care. Why do these people hide it in hidden menus and data that requires software that they don't supply with the machine???

Thanks

Welcome
Isn't data a great thing?! We live in such a great age! Smile Good luck with your therapy!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
I just requested the software 3.16 15 minutes ago, but the returned email has no link for that version. There are links for new beta version 4.1, and older version 3.14 etc. why is that?
Ben

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.