Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1)
did you create a new patient file?
why don,t try using the card that came with the new machine and see what happens
did they erase all the old data from the machine of previous users

The new machine did not come with a card. I'm using the ResMed card that was ironically included in the Escape.

I'll be going out either tonight or tomorrow to get a 2g SD card.

Neither SleepyHead nor ResScan will see the data on it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

does the machine sleep quality report shows any efficacy data (AHI, leak, pressure, etc..)
maybe try to reformat the card to delete everything including machine serial numbers and then inset into the machine .... take it out ... lock the card before you put in card reader (unlock when take card out)
I reformatted the card on my laptop, put it back in the machine, checked all the settings, took the card out, and now SH reads it.

Cool. Thanks zonk!
PaulaO

What was your AHI?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(11-14-2012, 08:02 PM)Sleepster Wrote: What was your AHI?

Yeah, now that you can see the data your public is anxiously awaiting a report! Shy
Sorry, thought I had said that. The AHI was 1.8.

The 95 percentile was 13 and it went up to 15.8 once.

One night's worth of data is rather boring to look at.
PaulaO

Really? You haven't zoomed in on the waveforms to see how your breathing changes as you approach an event? My breathing settles into these nice regular patterns, and then other times the patterns get wonky. It's fun to look at the graphs and try to breathe in such a way as to copy them. Well, I think it's fun, anyway.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I have no clue how to do that....

All I got are flat lines. I click and it zooms in (at least I think that's what it is doing).

[attachment=289]
PaulaO

Notice you're on the "Overview" tab. Switch to the "Daily" tab.
Sleepster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.