Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.2)
(04-13-2013, 06:46 AM)cosmo21APNOE Wrote: Hi there, greetings from germany, the link which is pointing to list for ResScan compatability is broken/doesn't work.

It seems, that Softwarare 4.2 in german is not finished yet.
It works, but there are some buttons in special windows, which are not fully seeable. Sometimes the user is not able to push it, because those buttons don't fit in the program-windows.
Please excuse my english. Hope everyone is able to understand, what I've tried to explain.
;-)
Not sure about the German version
Have you tried SleepyHead, some have better luck with sleepyHead
which S9 auto do you use, AutoSet or Escape Auto
Look next to power button for the model name

Hi, I am trying to download the ResScan software from the links in the email I received via the process on this thread but every time I try to download either the 3.16 or 4.2 version the download fails after a few MB's.

Does anyone have an alternative source or workaround they could share?
(04-15-2013, 01:13 PM)iPhone Wrote: Hi, I am trying to download the ResScan software from the links in the email I received via the process on this thread but every time I try to download either the 3.16 or 4.2 version the download fails after a few MB's.

ResScan for ResMed machines and don,t work with any other machines
The software for Sandman cost too much, you better off getting a used machine
Something like ResMed S9 AutoSet or PR System One Auto (550 or 560) from Supplier #2: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
[Supplies #2 and #10 do international shipping]
Both machines uses an SD card and not require any special card reader
ResSan support S9 and SleepyHead supports both machines
Both software are available for free from this board

(04-15-2013, 01:13 PM)iPhone Wrote: Hi, I am trying to download the ResScan software from the links in the email I received via the process on this thread but every time I try to download either the 3.16 or 4.2 version the download fails after a few MB's.

Many folks have had issues trying to download ResScan during busy times on your local ISP network. What usually works is to wait until late a night (after 11 pm locally) or early in the morning (before 8 am). Downloading at busy times causes corrupt file downloads.

And Zonk is correct: neither ResScan nor SleepyHead will work with an Sandman Info, if that is the machine you're using.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Grin 
I just downloaded the version 4.2 and no where does it say beta. This program works well with the card. Thanks for the help.

ThanksThanksSleep-wellSleep-well
I loaded ResScan 4.2 and did NOT load the 3 drivers.
I choose New patient, put in my info, but show no data.

I do not have my SD card, but put the files in a folder called c:\resmed

Do I have to have my SD card installed?
I dont see anywhere to tell the system where to find the files,
and if i click download, it just says 'connect flow card generator'.

ideas?
(04-25-2013, 08:33 AM)cejay Wrote: I do not have my SD card, but put the files in a folder called c:\resmed

Do I have to have my SD card installed?

Unless you have a wired connection from the APAP to your computer, the only other way you're going to get data transferred from the APAP to your computer is via the SD card. You'll need as SD card reader attached to your computer as well (around $20 or so).

You say you "put the files in a folder..." Are you talking about the ResScan installation files, or the data files from your APAP?

Huh
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

There do not appear to be any significant differences between versions 4.1 and 4.2 for a single user according to http (colon slash slash) www (dot) resmed (dot) com (slash) us (slash) assets (slash) documents (slash) product (slash) resscan (slash) release_notes (slash) 104623_resscan-4-2_release-notes (dot) pdf.
(04-27-2013, 08:17 PM)Snorrri Wrote: There do not appear to be any significant differences between versions 4.1 and 4.2 for a single user according to http (colon slash slash) www (dot) resmed (dot) com (slash) us (slash) assets (slash) documents (slash) product (slash) resscan (slash) release_notes (slash) 104623_resscan-4-2_release-notes (dot) pdf.

For what it is worth, I downloaded and installed 4.2 and did install all drivers....
I don't know why but it is working flawlessly
I thought I had really messed up but the luck was on my side

I think I will go out and get a lottery ticket now Smile
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
When I try to download the data from the card, I get the message "Connect a flow generator or data card and try again"
The card is correctly.
Any help would be appreciated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 431 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.