Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(10-05-2013, 12:50 PM)rocannon Wrote: Does the downloading of data from the SD card wipe the card?

Slide the unlock/lock tab to locked when downloading the information. Be sure you slide it back to unlocked before putting it back into the machine. If you don't unlock it before putting it back in the machine, the machine cannot write to it and it will let you know of it's displeasure.

That will keep you from being able to write to the SD card and no, it will not wipe it.
(10-05-2013, 12:50 PM)rocannon Wrote: Does the downloading of data from the SD card wipe the card?

Nope! It leaves it unaltered.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Rookie here got the program installed.

Followed the directions and I made sure the 3 drivers were not checked, got the program installed.

I have an internal SD card reader on my laptop, and can see the card when it is installed and all of the files.

When I try to download everything from the card to the Res Scan, I get the message:

There are NO devices available. Connect a flow generator or data card and try again.

I've read the manual and looked through the settings and all I can find is "COM ports" but no way to setup the SD card drive.

Any info on this?
(10-11-2013, 10:21 AM)pucker21 Wrote: Rookie here got the program installed.

Followed the directions and I made sure the 3 drivers were not checked, got the program installed.

I have an internal SD card reader on my laptop, and can see the card when it is installed and all of the files.

When I try to download everything from the card to the Res Scan, I get the message:

There are NO devices available. Connect a flow generator or data card and try again.

I've read the manual and looked through the settings and all I can find is "COM ports" but no way to setup the SD card drive.

Any info on this?

Perhaps someone can post a screen shot of what I'm going to attempt to explain.

There should be a pop up window that allows you to search for your SD Card drive letter. All you need to do is find your device (Card drive letter) and click on it, then click ok, then you should be able to download the information off of the SD card.
Was this popup when the program was installed?

I haven't seen any popup while using the program, other than the message that pops up saying there isn't a reader.

Thanks for the reply, I might try to reinstall the program.
(10-11-2013, 01:37 PM)pucker21 Wrote: Was this popup when the program was installed?

I haven't seen any popup while using the program, other than the message that pops up saying there isn't a reader.

Thanks for the reply, I might try to reinstall the program.

Let me see if I can get a screenshot for you. Now that I set mine up right, it may not pop up again, but it should pop up when you go to download the data.

[Image: Clipboard01_zps76491bf2.jpg][Image: Clipboard02_zpsca4a9c13.jpg]
Hope this helps.
Man that wasn't even an option on mine, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I click the download link and get the error.

It's uninstalling right now, I'm reinstall and I'll take screen shots as well.

Thanks so much for your help, this new DOT stuff asks for compliance reports when you get your physical done now, so I'm really jumping through hoops.
Got a fresh install and it's doing the same thing.

I hit the download button on the top:

[attachment=509]

Then this is the only option:

[attachment=510]

The drive shows up on my computer, and I can even look at the files:

[attachment=511]

[attachment=512]

How did you get the the screen options you are at?

Thanks again
I'm an idiot, I was adding in my CPAP info on profile and discovered that the Res Scan probably isn't gonna work for me. I think I need an Encore Viewer.

Thanks for trying to help me though blebs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 88 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.