Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(11-10-2013, 03:34 AM)boar Wrote: I did click on "all data". So not sure what happened.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]
Try download again and click on "discard" when asked "do you wish to overwrite existing data or discard download data for all download duplicate sessions". I assume you have an Autoset (not Escape Auto) and the card was inserted in the machine whilst using it
Ok all sorted. Thanks Zonk. Cheers.
Do you have the ResMed S9 Autoset, or the Resmed S9 Escape Auto?

The latter is a brick and will give you only limited amounts of data.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi!

I'm new to this forum. Just got my S9 Autoset Elite with H5i. Downloaded the software and realised that they did not include an SD card... Will any SD card work in the S9 Autoset Elite?
(11-29-2013, 10:33 AM)BMW rider Wrote: Hi!

I'm new to this forum. Just got my S9 Autoset Elite with H5i. Downloaded the software and realised that they did not include an SD card... Will any SD card work in the S9 Autoset Elite?
Yes any SD card works
[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]

btw, your S9 either Autoset or Elite (not both) model name written next to stop/start button
Welcome

(11-29-2013, 10:33 AM)BMW rider Wrote: they did not include an SD card... Will any SD card work in the S9 Autoset Elite?

Hi BMW rider,

Welcome to the forum!

I think the 1 or 2 GigaByte (1GB or 2GB) full size SD cards are ideal for the ResMed S9 machines.

Be sure to get the full sized card, not the mini or micro physical size, even if they come with adapters which allow use in a full size slot, because the adapters are flimsy and will soon malfunction.

The S9 machines never write as much as 1GB on the SD card, no matter how much storage capacity the cards have.

I think S9 machines manufactured in recent years can use the High Density SD cards (4GB and larger) but may be best to just get the 2GB standard capacity full size SD card, which is the smallest capacity commonly available these days.

I bought a package of two 2GB SD cards for about US $11 at Walmart this year.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Hello! It seems that ResScan version 4.3 is not compatible with Windows 7. Anyone experience this same message when starting the program first time: "Pure virtual function called"? The only thing I can do is choose "Ok" and then the program start is interrupted Sad
Br, Marcus
Marcus73,
I had the same problem with the "pure virtual function" error on a machine running Windows XP SP3 and also a Windows 7 Pro. On the Windows XP machine I was able to run the program by going to the start menu and right clicking properties and the click the compatibility tab and selecting Win2000. On the Window 7 machine I did pretty much the same thing except I selected Windows XP SP2. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Thanks Elliott! Now I got the progam started Smile
BR, Marcus
Looking at those statistics now. AHI & AI looks good (1,1 0,1 - 1,2)! But what Pressure and Leak values would be Normal? I got Pressure 6,1 - 8,4 - 9,6 and Leak 1,2 - 6,0 - 12,0.
BR, Marcus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 86 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,333 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.