Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(12-21-2013, 10:52 AM)CAi Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:32 AM)me50 Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:16 AM)CAi Wrote: Hi,
First ever night behind with CPAP,
Where could I get freeware soft fo my ResMed S9.
Thanks!

sleepyhead software is easy to download, work with and fairly easy to understand.

Thanks me50! It works.

Just have to learn a lot Thinking-about

At first, I would watch your AHI's and leaks and then you can start watching the other data later on. Hope this helps. SleepyHead has a nice little statistical summary that gives you a run down of the night's sleep.
Hello all, glad I found this forum and have started reading a lot of posts.

I have the ResMed S9 and used the ResScan software and it worked ok. But when i put the SD card back into my S9 machine, it could not read the SD card, said to Erase all data. Dont know what caused this, but only way to get it work with this same SD card was to erase the data.

So any thoughts on what to do the next time? Also, all i did was insert SD card into computer and copied everything. then properly ejected it.
There have been a few others that had this happen too. Lock your SD card after taking it out of your cpap machine and then download your data. Before you put your SD card back in your machine, unlock it and put it in your machine. It will say reading card.
(12-21-2013, 11:45 PM)69developer Wrote: So any thoughts on what to do the next time?
Welcome aboard
You can try lock the card before insert in the card reader, in this way nothing can corrupt the card, might be worth run computer virus check. If you forget to unlock the card, the S9 will remind you to unlock it

I locked the card like you said and copied the data over to my computer, then properly ejected the card. I can see the data with sleepyhead just fine.

But i get the same issue putting the SD card back into the S9. First thing it says is to 'Erase card?'.

So any other suggestions?
(12-21-2013, 10:59 AM)me50 Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:52 AM)CAi Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 10:32 AM)me50 Wrote: sleepyhead software is easy to download, work with and fairly easy to understand.

Thanks me50! It works.

Just have to learn a lot Thinking-about

At first, I would watch your AHI's and leaks and then you can start watching the other data later on. Hope this helps. SleepyHead has a nice little statistical summary that gives you a run down of the night's sleep.

Thanks!

Leaks were 0 and AHI 3,2.

This morning I reliazed that SD card was still in my computer Oh-jeez

Well, info was showing AHI 1 Huh Should be good? or ResMed dont record anything if card is missing...

ResMed can't record on the SD card if it isn't in your machine. You can see some limited data on your LCD but you won't ever have the data on your SD card from the night(s) you left the SD card in your computer.
When you put the card back into the machine it will write most of the data to the card (compliance, summary and most detailed data including leak and AHI). The only thing that will be missing is the flow data (waveform flow graph) for the night you left the card out. This is because the internal memory on the S9 doesn't store the flow data, it writes it directly to SD. Most of the important stuff that you want to look at will be written to the card when you pop it back in.

Sleep-well
(12-22-2013, 12:43 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote: When you put the card back into the machine it will write most of the data to the card (compliance, summary and most detailed data including leak and AHI). The only thing that will be missing is the flow data (waveform flow graph) for the night you left the card out. This is because the internal memory on the S9 doesn't store the flow data, it writes it directly to SD. Most of the important stuff that you want to look at will be written to the card when you pop it back in.

Sleep-well

I didn't know that. I left mine out one night and the data was never there for that one night. It must have been an issue with my machine then.
(12-22-2013, 07:08 AM)69developer Wrote: But i get the same issue putting the SD card back into the S9. First thing it says is to 'Erase card?'.

So any other suggestions?
Computer virus scan
Unplug from wall outlet, wait a while and plug back, rebooting may helps

After the S9 erase the card, take the card out and put back in the machine
Does the same message display on the screen or say "Reading SD card"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.