Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
Smile 
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
The ResScan software is very useful and sheds light into proprietary data available to clinicians only. It empowers the user of valuable data needed to make a reliable healthcare decision. So, kudos to the Heathcare Worker who posted the software for the greater good of patient empowerment.

Thanks,

Joshttp:

SmileThanks
(01-18-2014, 04:40 PM)joshi Wrote: The ResScan software is very useful and sheds light into proprietary data available to clinicians only. It empowers the user of valuable data needed to make a reliable healthcare decision. So, kudos to the Heathcare Worker who posted the software for the greater good of patient empowerment.

Thanks,

Joshttp:

SmileThanks

yes, it is nice to have access to ResScan and also for SleepyHead which I really like and has great data and is a free program that Jedimark has worked hard to provide for all of us, especially those that use a different machine than ResMed.
(01-18-2014, 04:55 PM)me50 Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 04:40 PM)joshi Wrote: The ResScan software is very useful and sheds light into proprietary data available to clinicians only. It empowers the user of valuable data needed to make a reliable healthcare decision. So, kudos to the Heathcare Worker who posted the software for the greater good of patient empowerment.

Thanks,

Joshttp:

SmileThanks

yes, it is nice to have access to ResScan and also for SleepyHead which I really like and has great data and is a free program that Jedimark has worked hard to provide for all of us, especially those that use a different machine than ResMed.

Thanks I just tried Jedimark's software. It is far superior to the RESSCAN. Great job, Mark.
i cannot download the resscan software.....is there a was to download it to my android phone and move it to my pc?
if i can get the program pnto my phone i know how to move it to my pc
Running Rescan on Macs.
Hi, just joined the Board although I have been using my ResMed AutoSet S9 machine for approx 2 years now. I have downloaded the Rescan latest version and for those of you with Apple Mac computers I can report that it works just fine under OSX Mavericks and Parallels 9 software. I got Parallels because I have other Windoze (possible cause of poor sleep?) software that I need to run on my Mac. I have no relationship with the company but thought others may wish to run Rescan on their Macs.
Neallo:

Please go this link:

http://
sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead

Download and save the ResScan file in your PC or in your phone. If you save it in your phone, you can e-mail the saved file to yourself as an attachment, then open the file in your pc and install. However, I just downloaded the file using windows 8.1 ver., and did not encounter any problems. When you try to install the file, please DO NOT check the 3 drivers that RESSCAN gives you the options to download. These drivers work with other paraphernalia that ResMed provide. Good luck.
(01-18-2014, 08:27 PM)joshi Wrote: Neallo:

Please go this link:

Download and save the ResScan file in your PC or in your phone. If you save it in your phone, you can e-mail the saved file to yourself as an attachment, then open the file in your pc and install. However, I just downloaded the file using windows 8.1 ver., and did not encounter any problems. When you try to install the file, please DO NOT check the 3 drivers that RESSCAN gives you the options to download. These drivers work with other paraphernalia that ResMed provide. Good luck.

That's the link for SleepyHead, not ResScan. The ResScan link is distributed via email only.

Follow these instructions to get the ResScan software via email:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

You will need to be logged into your forum account to access the above link.

Keep in mind, ResScan is a HUGE file. The download goes much better if you try to download it late at night or early in the morning, when your local ISP is less busy. Otherwise, you're likely to get a stalled download or a corrupted file.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(01-18-2014, 11:31 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 08:27 PM)joshi Wrote: Neallo:

Please go this link:

That's the link for SleepyHead, not ResScan. The ResScan link is distributed via email only.

Follow these instructions to get the ResScan software via email:

http:
//www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-ResScan-4-3-Software-

Download-Link-for-ResMed-machines-only

You will need to be logged into your forum account to access the above link.

Keep in mind, ResScan is a HUGE file. The download goes much better if you try to download it late at night or early in the morning, when your local ISP is less busy. Otherwise, you're likely to get a stalled download or a corrupted file.

Coffee

Thanks for the correction. I have both softwares. However, I think SleepyHead is more informative and user-friendly than ResScan.

Shy
Hi Guys

I'm looking for RESSCAN version 4.2

At the moment i'm using version 4.3 but somehow the constant pressure doesn't show in my report. It only shows the variable pressure data.
At the hospital i saw that with version 4.2 it shows perfectly.

Does anyone know where to find VERSION 4.2 ??

(01-21-2014, 04:55 AM)HVE22 Wrote: Hi Guys

I'm looking for RESSCAN version 4.2

At the moment i'm using version 4.3 but somehow the constant pressure doesn't show in my report. It only shows the variable pressure data.
At the hospital i saw that with version 4.2 it shows perfectly.

Does anyone know where to find VERSION 4.2 ??
Hi HVE22, welcome aboard
Software version makes no difference, It would helps if you list the model of the S9 (model name printed next on/off button) and CPAP pressure in user profile so we know whether you are using constant pressure or variable pressure (auto-range)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 336 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 846 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 235 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 226 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,490 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 153 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 228 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.