Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
HVE22

I am not completely sure that I understand your concerns, but, I can suggest that you check when you download your data next and make sure that you have selected ALL AVAILABLE DATA and underneath that, there is a BOX to check that shows all high data or something similar to that.
When I insert the card from the Resmed into my computer if I forget to "lock" it first, it will no longer work on the Resmed without "erasing all data." That happens during the mount process, not by running the software. So the short answer is don't forget to lock the card. Are others experiencing this same thing, or is it something peculiar to my implementation of good old Windows 8?
It is indeed Windows 8 and 8.1 that causes the problem. You mentioned the solution already: lock the SD.

Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
I just downloaded the exe file to install the ResScan software but twice I've gotten an error message and it won't let me complete the install. I did NOT check any of the drivers it suggested to install, just as was instructed NOT to do.

I'm a new CPap user, on day 2 of my treatment. I'm using the ResMed S9 AutoSet machine.

Any help with the install of the ResScan software would be appreciated.
Welcome to Apnea Board, VSlaybaugh.

It's possible your download file got corrupted. It is a huge file, about 121 Megabytes. I'd check your installation file and see if it's close to 121 MB, if not, you may not have gotten the entire file. Or it might be the correct size, but was corrupted during the download.

To avoid download file corruption, it's best to download the file late at night or early in the morning when your local Internet Provider is less busy. You may wish to completely delete the installation and the install file and try downloading again.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Resscan only works with windows but SleepyHead works with both windows and Mac computers
In the meantime, download SleepyHead, easier to download and fun to use
I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr
(02-03-2014, 11:33 PM)Nightflier240 Wrote: I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr

strange b/c there is an auto responder. did you put a subject in the subject line?
(02-04-2014, 02:49 AM)me50 Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 11:33 PM)Nightflier240 Wrote: I was not able to get a reply from the link provided by healthcareworker so I just went to the Resmed website and registered as a pr

strange b/c there is an auto responder. did you put a subject in the subject line?

Auto-responder is working. I'd try again from another email address. It could be that your email address was marked as spam by Gmail. When this happens, I usually advise folks to also do a full virus check, as sometimes their email is sending out spam due to a virus, and that could be why it was marked as such by the Gmail system. Or it could be just a fluke. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Downloaded the software today and it seems to be working ok.
So far so good!:grin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.