Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(02-06-2014, 08:54 PM)Bhrighde Wrote: Downloaded the software today and it seems to be working ok.
So far so good!:grin:

Hi Bhrighde, welcome to the forum!
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Telling the link to download (progrma does not work)
(02-08-2014, 12:02 PM)newton Wrote: Telling the link to download (progrma does not work)
Hi newton, welcome aboard
More information, please

It all worked great!!

Thank you for making it available!!
Greetings from Singapore! Download was quite fast. Got an error message twice (think it was error 1500) and exited the installer but worked fine on the 3rd attempt. For other noobs like me, I think making sense of the readings is the first order of the day (or night)

Thanks!
There is plenty of help for analyzing the readings.

Also note there is not rule that says you cannot run BOTH Rescan AND (free) SleepyHead.

Each has advantages for understanding the data. I use both, every time I look at the data.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Does the resumed S9 escape feature less data output into the ResScan software than does the S9 auto set?
I've set up the new ResScan 4.3 and do not see any detail info like AHI, AI apnea events etc. I used to get all that with my S8 auto set.
The S9 Escape only provides compliance data. There is no detailed data available from the unit. Sad
(03-07-2014, 12:59 PM)chuck taylor Wrote: Does the resumed S9 escape feature less data output into the ResScan software than does the S9 auto set?
I've set up the new ResScan 4.3 and do not see any detail info like AHI, AI apnea events etc. I used to get all that with my S8 auto set.
Hi chuck taylor, welcome aboard
If you can not see AHI on the LCD screen, you won't see it on the SD card either. S8 autoset is data capable machine, S9 escape is not.
S9 Autoset and S9 Elite are data capable machines, S9 Escape is not ... don,t record anything beside how many hours using the machine

(03-07-2014, 01:26 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 12:59 PM)chuck taylor Wrote: Does the resumed S9 escape feature less data output into the ResScan software than does the S9 auto set?
Hi chuck taylor, welcome aboard
If you can not see AHI on the LCD screen, you won't see it on the SD card either. S8 autoset is data capable machine, S9 escape is not.
S9 Autoset and S9 Elite are data capable machines, S9 Escape is not ... don,t record anything beside how many hours using the machine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 432 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.