Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16)
You just right click on them and Uninstall them.

That did not help I still get the error.

I am uninstalling ResScan, rebooting and reinstalling without Drivers.

Also, make sure your ResScan install file didn't get corrupted during the download. It's best to download during low-traffic times (after 11 pm and before 9 am locally) to avoid bottlenecks and possible file corruption or incomplete downloads.

The install file (for this version) should be 95.3 megabytes in size.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(03-22-2012, 07:06 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Also, make sure your ResScan install file didn't get corrupted during the download. It's best to download during low-traffic times (after 11 pm and before 9 am locally) to avoid bottlenecks and possible file corruption or incomplete downloads.

The install file (for this version) should be 95.3 megabytes in size.

Does not appear to be corrupted. It is:
31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe size 97,549 KB

I will uninstall it and try to load an older version as this one seems to be dorked.
(03-22-2012, 07:47 PM)svwilbur Wrote: Does not appear to be corrupted. It is:
31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe size 97,549 KB

I will uninstall it and try to load an older version as this one seems to be dorked.

FYI... when you're going to another version, the previous one is 3.14.. there was no ver. 3.15.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

There is no 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.15, 3.17, 3.18, 3.20 or whatever on the web. I was just trying to change the URL where it has the 3.16 to another version and those all came up as not found.

I did try installing the same 3.16 on a Windows7 laptop and that works. But it is kind of buggy on the screen input.

See this thread named: "ResScan Data Download Problem" Thread-ResScan-Data-Download-Problem?highlight=borland
and post on there: 12
There does not appear to be any other version available from ResMed just the 3.16 one.
I downloaded the software today on my Win7 64 notebook. It was quick and without any complications. It installed without a hitch and I was able to read my files from the data card reader.

Thank you very much.Thanks
(03-22-2012, 09:16 PM)svwilbur Wrote: There does not appear to be any other version available from ResMed just the 3.16 one.

The instructions have been updated to include some older versions also. Might have to re-request the email again.. the update was done over this past weekend.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

I wished this software was available for a Mac. *Sigh* It would be nice to have software options.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16-SP1)
I am really new at this and need some help. Got the ResMed software but don't seem to be able to get anything except the compliance graph and the one that shows the length of use each nite. I am really interested in getting the AHI data, but don't seem to be able to figure out where this is??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 88 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.