Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
Thumbsup 
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
Download was fairly quick for 121MB and install was just a couple of minutes. I was analyzing data within 5 minutes of the download completion. Reports look just like the ones I get from the CPAP provider and I don't have to make an appointment to see my results.

BTW, I wanted to use Sleepyhead but found that the website would not load. Google indicated the website was not responding. I tried another browser and had the same problem. Then, I made a BIG mistake and downloaded from Softpedia. It asked if it could install other apps along with Sleepyhead. Without waiting for a reply, several loaded before I could shut it down. I was able to delete the programs using Windows Program Uninstall feature. However, I couldn't get rid of all traces. I had to reset to a previous restore point. That cured everything except one problem, all my browsers were reset to bring up Bing by Conduit. The only way to fix that was to manually reconfigure each browser. Stay away from Softpedia. Symantec did not catch any of these applications. It took me 11/2 hours to recover.

Hi Sharkiebob, welcome aboard
SleepyHead download link
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

You can always trust the links from Apnea Board to free any bugs, viruses and any other malady Coffee
Is there a ResScan for Mac?
Mbenson
Baton Rouge, LA
(04-25-2014, 12:58 PM)mbenson Wrote: Is there a ResScan for Mac?
No, ResScan for windows
SleepyHead works with both windows and Mac
(see the previous post for the download link)

Thanks Zonk...I saw your post on another thread I had with a question about the S9 Leakage data. I assume the same to be true with Sleepyhead? Which by the way, I have not been successful in downloading date to from my card on windows.
Mbenson
Baton Rouge, LA
I am unable to download the ResScan software, I click the link on my Macbook Pro and it downloads a huge text file only, I am unable to download the program? anyone know about why this is?
(05-05-2014, 04:57 PM)mbr999 Wrote: I am unable to download the ResScan software, I click the link on my Macbook Pro and it downloads a huge text file only, I am unable to download the program? anyone know about why this is?

ResScan is only on windows.
(05-05-2014, 05:02 PM)SnuffySleeper Wrote: ResScan is only on windows.

If you want to run it on a Mac you need to set up a dual boot windows/osx or use a program like Parallels.

I run ResScan in a Windows virtual machine using Parallels.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Relatively easy to install and use. Sucks it isn't compatible with other oximeters. Prefer it to Sleepyhead for the moment as it seems SH has some issues as of yet.
(05-11-2014, 07:41 AM)CKJ411 Wrote: Prefer it to Sleepyhead for the moment as it seems SH has some issues as of yet.

I'm not aware of any known issues with your machine. I thought SH ran pretty much bug free with the S9 Elite. They're both from down under!

I find it's complemented nicely with what I use, which is EncoreBasic. It's pretty much in the same league as ResScan from what I hear, but it seems ResScan is better.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 88 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.