Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
(08-29-2014, 08:35 AM)Kenmac1005 Wrote: Loaded the 5.1 version on my HP Elitepad and my laptop. both work fine with my S8 VPAP Auto 25 old S8 datacard which is a real surprise as it was very iffy with the old version.

Interesting observation. I felt the same way when using my old S8 and the older version of the software. It was very slow and kludgy and if I did the wrong thing at the wrong time it went off into never-never land. I have not had the occasion to use the 5.1 version on my older system.

Best Regrds,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
i have just joined as a member and downloaded ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version:5.1) Your instructions were easy to follow and have provided me with the information I need to track. Whilst all my indicators are well under control I still have broken sleep and have just started a course of Health Care Products to try and improve my sleep patterns. This software will enable me to monitor closely over the next month.
RE: ResScan Software
Does anyone have a current link to the new Rescan software. The link I was sent is a dead end Dont-know
The link I got for the download sent me to an unknown page- or "page not found". Did I do something wrong, or was the page taken down?

I appreciate the helpSmile
RE: ResScan Software
(09-18-2014, 10:38 PM)Cat75 Wrote: Does anyone have a current link to the new Rescan software. The link I was sent is a dead end Dont-know

If you're using the link that is currently being emailed out (from this thread), I just tried and it's working fine. I would try again.

Sometimes if you download at busy times when your local Internet provider has a lot of traffic, the download will go awry - try downloading at non-busy times, such as very early in the morning or very late at night. Generally, 6pm to midnight can be rough times to download large files like this, since everyone uses the web during those hours.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(09-19-2014, 09:16 AM)Cat75 Wrote: The link I got for the download sent me to an unknown page- or "page not found". Did I do something wrong, or was the page taken down?

I appreciate the helpSmile

See my note to you in the other thread you posted in... here's a quote:

(09-19-2014, 09:18 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you're using the link that is currently being emailed out (from this thread), I just tried and it's working fine. I would try again.

Sometimes if you download at busy times when your local Internet provider has a lot of traffic, the download will go awry - try downloading at non-busy times, such as very early in the morning or very late at night. Generally, 6pm to midnight can be rough times to download large files like this, since everyone uses the web during those hours.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Thanks for the info. I'll try again later tonight Smile
Hello and thank you very much for availability of Rescan 5.1.
I have a techie problem - can anyone help please?
Have unzipped the file and started installation (Windows Vista 32, InstallShield Wizard). Shortly after installation begins, I get an error message "Key not valid for use in specified state".
I have tried 'normal' and 'custom' installations, and in other languages too, but all no good and the installation is aborted.
Help please!, thank you
I have heard of this Asjb, but darned if I can remember what caused it for sure.

But here's something to try: Instead of clicking on the icon to start the install? Right click it and click on the option that says "Run as Administrator."
Thumbsup 
Thanks Just downloaded and installed the ResScan 5.1 software. Had been using AutoScan 5.4 on an old XP computer because that software wasn't compatible with my Windows 7 or Vista computers. Great not to have that floppy disk nagging me anymore nor the fear of being unable to download data if the old XP bites the dust. It's a great service you are providing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 91 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 435 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.