Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
nitetrain, it is very important to ALWAYS move the lock switch on the microSD card to lock position before putting it into a Windows 8 computer! If you do not, Windows 8 writes hidden data onto the card and it gets rewritten by the data stored in the S9 when you reinsert it--which erases the data that is written directly to the card.
There is a thread on the forum here about that; you can do a search for "System Volume Information."

Also, after you start using the ResScan software, at the download step, there is a dialog where you can select to 'discard' duplicate data or 'overwrite' (data in the computer). Always select DISCARD. The reason is that after 7 days, some detailed data older than 7 days is no longer on the card, so if you select overwrite, the zero-ed out data on the card overwrites the actual real data for those dates inside the ResScan database.

ResScan 5.1 - Detailed Graphs - Events

What are the tiny squares on the zero line of the graph
(10-10-2014, 01:27 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote: ResScan 5.1 - Detailed Graphs - Events

What are the tiny squares on the zero line of the graph
Hypopnea
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to thank the person responsible for posting the ResScan software info....so, Thank You! Smile

I'm fairly new to cpap / biflex usage - about 6 months now. My original Respironics machine's humidifier kept acting up, so my supplier brought me the ResMed S9 that I'm using now. I like it a whole lot better! It's quieter, has "auto off", and the humidifier actually works - every time. Plus, now that I have the software I can take a much more proactive part in my therapy.

I'm having problems getting my MANY masks to seal good. It seems that the area just below my eyes is shallower than any mask I've tried so far (about six total now), and my mask will "burp" on my exhale. I have to strap the mask on so tight that it leaves a red ring around my nose and mouth. The F&P mask I have fits well, otherwise, but it does not have the blue comfort gel. I've just resigned myself to put up with the red ring in order to sleep well.

Thanks again for the software and well thought out instructions. I had no problems with the installation, upload, or interpretations.Thanks
(10-12-2014, 02:30 PM)Olyhouse Wrote: Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to thank the person responsible for posting the ResScan software info....so, Thank You! Smile

I'm fairly new to cpap / biflex usage - about 6 months now. My original Respironics machine's humidifier kept acting up, so my supplier brought me the ResMed S9 that I'm using now. I like it a whole lot better! It's quieter, has "auto off", and the humidifier actually works - every time. Plus, now that I have the software I can take a much more proactive part in my therapy.

I'm having problems getting my MANY masks to seal good. It seems that the area just below my eyes is shallower than any mask I've tried so far (about six total now), and my mask will "burp" on my exhale. I have to strap the mask on so tight that it leaves a red ring around my nose and mouth. The F&P mask I have fits well, otherwise, but it does not have the blue comfort gel. I've just resigned myself to put up with the red ring in order to sleep well.

Thanks again for the software and well thought out instructions. I had no problems with the installation, upload, or interpretations.Thanks

Greetings,

I also have the ResMed S9 AutoSet and am VERY glad I have it!

There are some threads on this board that talk about using a fabric "gasket" between your face and the mask that helps it seal well. Having a mask on so tightly that it hurts or leaves this type of red ring is not a good thing. Since I use nasal pillows I am not the best resource for the Full Face Mack (FFM) but there are others who are.

Search the forum board, the board's Wiki for the full face mask issues or start a new thread.
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Welcome the forum, Olyhouse
You,re better off posting about mask problems or any other problem not related to ResScan in a separate thread so can be answered by more people. I have not been lucky with full face masks, tried many, Quattro Air seem to works the best for me but only for 1 or 2 hours but have to modify my pressure setting to cope with leaks. I only use full face mask when have cold or my nose feel stuffy and cannot use my nasal mask

Have you tried mask liner?
(10-12-2014, 03:37 PM)Evpraxia Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 02:30 PM)Olyhouse Wrote: Thanks! I was noticing your new AHI levels. That's amazing! Mine land between 3 & 5 now, which is a whole lot better than my original study levels of 54 per hour! Lol! I'll check into nasal pillows, as well as the fabric. I'm even more determined now that I've seen your AHI. Smile

Hi All,

Greetings,

I also have the ResMed S9 AutoSet and am VERY glad I have it!

There are some threads on this board that talk about using a fabric "gasket" between your face and the mask that helps it seal well. Having a mask on so tightly that it hurts or leaves this type of red ring is not a good thing. Since I use nasal pillows I am not the best resource for the Full Face Mack (FFM) but there are others who are.

Search the forum board, the board's Wiki for the full face mask issues or start a new thread.

Wink 
[split] Posting Messages
Hi All

Can someone please assist me settings on the Airsense 10 Autoset.

I would like to monitor my api readings, etcc and this facility has to be set by a techinician.

I find this grossly unfair to have to pay extra now for this feature.

I have recently purchased my machine from the US.

Many Thanks

Swysey - Australia Smile
RE: Air Sense 10 Autoset - HELP!!
(10-13-2014, 12:57 AM)Swysey Wrote: Hi All

Can someone please assist me settings on the Airsense 10 Autoset.

I would like to monitor my api readings, etcc and this facility has to be set by a techinician.

I find this grossly unfair to have to pay extra now for this feature.

I have recently purchased my machine from the US.

Many Thanks

Swysey - Australia Smile
Welcome to the forum, Swysey
All explained in the clinical manual, available via email. Make sure "Essentials" set to "Plus" in the clinical menu
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Software links http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
ResScan supports AirSense 10 but window only
Latest SleepyHead release support A10 and works with windows and Mac

You came here, you need to post your questions in the main forum
Congrats on doing your homework prior purchasing your machine
Best of luck
HI

I have just installed the ResScan software.

In the link provided I am to expect the file Res4, however the Clinicians manual is under file name Res3.

My concern is that I want to change the settings on my A10 to reflect events per hour etc...

Please help me.

Much appreciated!!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 4 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 91 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 90 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.